Author Topic: 1957 Dale Engineering The burp gun / cop and robbers / crooks saloon  (Read 8757 times)

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
Decided I couldn’t wait any longer with the warmer weather slowly leaving use decided to change my plan of attack and paint the target section.   Original plan was to strip it to a bare cabinet paint it then re assemble as i restore all the mechs and assemblies but figured paint the cabinet while the weathers nice I can restore assemblies anytime of year and I’m glad i did absolutely perfect weather for my all natural spray booth the heaters and ventilation system ran faultlessly hahaha
Tomorrow I’ll attempt to completely stuff up all of today’s work with the white speckling.   

Biggest challenge with this one is it won’t stand up on it’s own being so tall and thin.
    I prepped the back of the cabinet then later it flat on the Pinball trolley to access everything that’s seen.   Plan is to stand it up tomorrow and hope my very awkward upside down spraying of the edges is good enough to just remove the rear acces door and spray that but won’t find out till tomorrow. 
  That all depends of o can even move after a full day crouching and bending over sanding in the sun hahahah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk