Author Topic: WMS Funhouse Restoration  (Read 13223 times)

Offline Crashramp

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Albury
Re: WMS Funhouse Restoration
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2019, 07:52:56 PM »
Gorgeous still, great pick up. I still consider this the best Lawler game, the best toy, and a must for any collection, well done!!
Thanks and agreed, it’s definitely my favourite Lawler game. The kids are enjoying Rudy’s antics to which is pretty cool.

Nice pickup Adam!

You have shuffled the games around, such a great collection.

Thanks Michael and yes good eyes, another little shuffle. I have a bigger one planned mid year with a bit of an extension to enlarge my workshop and fit more games in. You’ll have to drop by again once it’s done.

The Funhouse has been well looked after. Glad it slots right into your amazing collection, Adam !

Very well looked after Nino. The guy I brought it from wasn’t the original owner since your restoration but took very good care of it too. I’ve put a heap of games on it today and it hasn’t missed a beat.

Offline pinball god

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • Metallica is here to stay
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2019, 12:50:31 AM »
I was lucky enough to buy this game this week. Picked it up yesterday and it still looks stunning and despite an 11hr drive home it plays perfectly too. A real credit to you Nino, I feel very fortunate to have this game in my collection.

I do have a bit of work to do chasing down to 70 odd million high score though.  %.%

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
congrats mate. I think the 70mil hs must have been with the glass off Mr Nino as I've got 30m in an epic game that went for ever. Lol. Great grame and great pickup Adam. I am very envious of your collection.

Am just in the process of doing a cab resto on mine...... Finally. Up to primer stage as we speak
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 12:54:14 AM by pinball god »
Still loving my Metallica Premium

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2019, 09:13:42 AM »
I was lucky enough to buy this game this week. Picked it up yesterday and it still looks stunning and despite an 11hr drive home it plays perfectly too. A real credit to you Nino, I feel very fortunate to have this game in my collection.

I do have a bit of work to do chasing down to 70 odd million high score though.  %.%

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
congrats mate. I think the 70mil hs must have been with the glass off Mr Nino as I've got 30m in an epic game that went for ever. Lol. Great grame and great pickup Adam. I am very envious of your collection.

Am just in the process of doing a cab resto on mine...... Finally. Up to primer stage as we speak

Nah mate, I'm hopeless at Funhouse !
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline turbo27

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Adelaide
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2019, 04:59:06 PM »

I reckon I might have been the first owner after Nino's fine work.
Im in Adelaide, She went to Canberra after me, well travelled and fortunately well looked after !!

Offline Crashramp

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Albury
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2019, 06:53:54 PM »

I reckon I might have been the first owner after Nino's fine work.
Im in Adelaide, She went to Canberra after me, well travelled and fortunately well looked after !!

Ah cool, I must be the 4th owner post restoration. The guy I brought it from said he brought it from someone in Canberra.  ^^^