Aussie Pinball Forums > General Chat - Non Pinball/coin-opp Discussion

Wanted - Euro Pallets (EPAL)

(1/2) > >>

Strangeways:
I need around 100 EPAL Pallets in total over the next month or so. They are 800 X 1200 and are stamped "EPAL". Happy to recycle, or pay $ if need be. I can pickup as many as can fit in the ute. We are in Thomastown.

Yes - I see them all the time on the nature strip or next to recycle bins. I'm an active "Seagull" - But not keen to go into people's properties without permission  *%*

Strangeways:
Scored 22 from @pinball god 's former employment - Thanks for the tip Rob  ()

Brunswick Brawler:
I have four in my garage taking up space.  Free to a good home - see condition in the photo.  If you are interested email me (or respond here and I'll email you).

I also spotted about 10 today outside "Pots n Pots" 629 Sydney Road Coburg (on Sydney Road at the front of their loading bay small carpark neighbouring Drums Hotel). They looked like they were waiting to be thrown out.  The owner would be there during day time to ask if you were hesitant to just take them from the street.

Strangeways:

--- Quote from: Brunswick Brawler on March 04, 2018, 08:20:37 PM ---I have four in my garage taking up space.  Free to a good home - see condition in the photo.  If you are interested email me (or respond here and I'll email you).

I also spotted about 10 today outside "Pots n Pots" 629 Sydney Road Coburg (on Sydney Road at the front of their loading bay small carpark neighbouring Drums Hotel). They looked like they were waiting to be thrown out.  The owner would be there during day time to ask if you were hesitant to just take them from the street.

--- End quote ---

Those are 1200 X 1200 standard pallets. EPALs are 800 X 1200 which are the size I require for the racking. Thanks for the offer, but they are not suitable.

Pop Bumper Pete:

--- Quote from: Strangeways on March 09, 2018, 10:14:40 AM ---
--- Quote from: Brunswick Brawler on March 04, 2018, 08:20:37 PM ---I have four in my garage taking up space.  Free to a good home - see condition in the photo.  If you are interested email me (or respond here and I'll email you).

--- End quote ---

Those are 1200 X 1200 standard pallets. EPALs are 800 X 1200 which are the size I require for the racking. Thanks for the offer, but they are not suitable.

--- End quote ---

so now you are going up?
have you considered not buying more games until you have caught up??????!
:p

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version