Author Topic: Thunderbirds - Homepin  (Read 42395 times)

Offline Pop Bumper Pete

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Ballarat
Re: Thunderbirds - Homepin
« Reply #75 on: August 13, 2018, 06:21:24 PM »
Well, dont I look the fool
first container is going to Canada (Nitro Pinball)

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
« Reply #76 on: August 13, 2018, 06:25:15 PM »
No f**king way!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Pop Bumper Pete

• Forum Posts:
  • Ballarat

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #78 on: August 13, 2018, 07:25:31 PM »
You are f@#$ing joking?
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline pinball god

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • Metallica is here to stay
« Reply #79 on: August 13, 2018, 07:34:06 PM »
 @@* Well done Mike or fellow Aussie and mate. But that's just Mike isn't it so that'll be OK to shaft people coz he's a straight shooter yeah???  Obviously those who think of him like that have got no f**king idea what a straight shooter is. Other names come to mind but straight shooter, friend, fellow Aussie mate don't
Still loving my Metallica Premium

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #80 on: August 13, 2018, 09:14:27 PM »
Hang on, earlier today there was dribble about how hard things are going over there, and a container heads off to Canada ?  !*!

Now we know where all the Aussie Pre Order dollars went to.. Canada.. Hopefully there is a container heading to Australia as well. If not, that is VERY "UN-Australian".
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline Retropin

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #81 on: August 13, 2018, 10:11:11 PM »

Right there is your reward for " having faith in my ( Homepin) ability to deliver".
Stump up the funds from day 1 so the guy has some collateral to build a "factory from scratch" and get immediately f**ked over.
What a low life piece of shit the man is.

Offline pinball god

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
« Reply #82 on: August 13, 2018, 11:17:03 PM »
Hang on, earlier today there was dribble about how hard things are going over there, and a container heads off to Canada ?  !*!

Now we know where all the Aussie Pre Order dollars went to.. Canada.. Hopefully there is a container heading to Australia as well. If not, that is VERY "UN-Australian".

sorry mate but you're incorrect there. The preorder dollars went to good ol China. The product paid with potential Canadian dollars went to Canada. how best to maximum profits by selling a product twice I say. Yes it will be interesting to hear his speil at upcoming pinball fest. What excuse will he use for this unfortunate situation.... I know homepins shipping manager died recently and his replacement doesn't know where Australia is. That happens in business of which us ignorant, non business savvy pinball shmucks don't understand
« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 11:19:23 PM by pinball god »

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
« Reply #83 on: August 14, 2018, 08:20:54 AM »
I have been a bit quiet of late and having a break from Facebook and Pinside but this makes me so angry and takes the shine off pinball though not a surprise as been aware of some of his scams in the past - Mike you are a crook and this isn't the first time is it........
first the Microphone- https://pando.com/2013/06/30/thieves-and-scams-the-problem-with-crowdfunding/- https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/micro-phone-our-amazing-device-is-now-available-with-bluetooth-4-0-ble-tracking--17#/comments
next the Rapide 3D printer 1, 2 and 3 taking lots of peoples indiegogo dollars,
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/rapide-one-affordable-professional-desktop-3d-printer-by-rapide-3d#/comments
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/rapide-lite-affordable-high-resolution-3d-printer#/comments
yes he claims he left Ethan Hunt at the Microphone days but they still worked together right through the printer days, but it is all bullshit.http://www.supplierblacklist.com/2016/05/18/rapide-3d-ionnoi-digital-ltd/look at the fake signage on the building....

sorry mate but you're incorrect there. The preorder dollars went to good ol China. The product paid with potential Canadian dollars went to Canada. how best to maximum profits by selling a product twice I say. Yes it will be interesting to hear his speil at upcoming pinball fest. What excuse will he use for this unfortunate situation.... I know homepins shipping manager died recently and his replacement doesn't know where Australia is. That happens in business of which us ignorant, non business savvy pinball shmucks don't understand
I hadn't heard this one before:- knew wife died of cancer which is sad I know but he started the business knowing that and chased his dream while she was sick alot in Aus with him not around to support ???- then the programmer dies setting back the project and cancels the colour dmd from the game - now the shipping manager dies setting back shipping - it is hard to believe this guy anymore and don't wish him luck anymore
Maybe the new shipping manager sent them to the wrong country - sorry - bad joke
As for you Pete go to the Industrial Relations and get your money back....
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 08:31:07 AM by swinks »
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #84 on: August 14, 2018, 09:23:06 AM »

Technically speaking, all $ went to China. The Hankin clones and Lowboys paid for the rent / fitout of the factory etc.

From Day One, the emphasis was to produce TBAG for the Aussie / UK market, as the show itself was not a show shown in the USA. Pete's money, was for his machine, not for the Canadian, USA or rest of the world market. He should get his first. If I was a pre order customer, I would be doing everything in my power for a refund. BUT we don't know what is going on in the background. From experience, it looks "typical"..
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline Cow Corner

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #85 on: August 14, 2018, 09:57:26 AM »
What a shitshow.
Firstly I hope everyone who has paid up for A tbag get the game they ordered.
After that is done I really hope he goes broke and out of business.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 10:06:51 AM by Cow Corner »
" It's not the right time to be sober, now the idiots are taking over"

Offline Pop Bumper Pete

• Forum Posts:
  • Ballarat
« Reply #86 on: August 14, 2018, 12:45:02 PM »
What a shitshow.

he does not have what it takes to make it in the pinball business, innovation
TAG is where pinball was back in the late 80's
look at the games Stern is making, JJP, Spooky. they are all making games that are exciting

All Mike can do is blame others

Offline Cow Corner

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #87 on: August 14, 2018, 12:55:45 PM »
What a shitshow.

he does not have what it takes to make it in the pinball business, innovation
TAG is where pinball was back in the late 80's
look at the games Stern is making, JJP, Spooky. they are all making games that are exciting

All Mike can do is blame others

The game does look incredibly lame, makes a zizzle look good.
Such a waste of a great theme.
I will never buy ANYTHING from this fraudster, he is a stain on the pinball community.
" It's not the right time to be sober, now the idiots are taking over"

Offline pinball god

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
« Reply #88 on: August 14, 2018, 07:40:47 PM »
My bad when typing on phones. No deaths reported but I was being sarcastic in what other lame excuse will come out of this mob like something stupid as a ficticious death. There is always an excuse with this company and always out of their control and the customer should wear it

Offline Pop Bumper Pete

• Forum Posts:
  • Ballarat
« Reply #89 on: August 15, 2018, 05:07:12 AM »
rumor has it that Mike will be showing game #2 at Newcastle
wonder if he will be expecting deposits