Author Topic: Update from IPB: Today the original Williams/Bally tooling.  (Read 918 times)

Offline markc

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • melbourne
I was just looking over my collection of parts and junk - I might have 30,000 parts too (including screws if you include before I was married...)

mate   I will come down and pick up that Junky BBB  you have ....

Marty Machine

I'm looking for a ja-ja binx doll, can anyone help?  :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Offline markc

• Forum Posts:
  • melbourne
I'm looking for a ja-ja binx doll, can anyone help?  :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

now now Marty

you just wait till the July meet and I PROMISE you there will be 50 of those little shitty things coming at your head.... I will have plenty to practice with   thats for sure ..... and if you or tim stick them to my ceiling in my office .... hmmmm   wont be happy

on a side note there is over 2000 ja ja binx NOS  , so it was a little joke we had over there, seems Tim and James had this plan to stick them above my desk so they dropped on me ..... now Tim has got marty involved

Offline Replicas

• Forum Posts:
  • North West England
Today Greg (RTBB Greg) and I spent the day doing an inventory on the original WMS/Bally tooling at IPB.  There are over 250 original injection tools on site and over 300 at varous injection companies.  Most of the tools that are at the injection companies are playfield insert tools IPB is using for their new playfield production the ones remaining on site are for all the other pinball parts like the Judge Dredd topper, drop targets, Diner cup, Black Rose Cannon base/flap and many many more. 

Hope you guy's come across the die used to make the Whitewater waterfall that sits inside the topper.
This is a most wanted item as there are loads of Wh20's world wide in need of this and it seem's that it's the only thing that can not be reproduced because of the cost involved.
Let's hope so because this is at the top of my wanted list.
It sounds like all your Christmas's have come at once, Sorting through all those pallets. Can't wait to hear what goodies turn up next.

Offline elkor-alish

• Forum Posts:
  • Perth
Today Greg (RTBB Greg) and I spent the day doing an inventory on the original WMS/Bally tooling at IPB.  There are over 250 original injection tools on site and over 300 at varous injection companies.  Most of the tools that are at the injection companies are playfield insert tools IPB is using for their new playfield production the ones remaining on site are for all the other pinball parts like the Judge Dredd topper, drop targets, Diner cup, Black Rose Cannon base/flap and many many more. 

Hope you guy's come across the die used to make the Whitewater waterfall that sits inside the topper.
This is a most wanted item as there are loads of Wh20's world wide in need of this and it seem's that it's the only thing that can not be reproduced because of the cost involved.
Let's hope so because this is at the top of my wanted list.
It sounds like all your Christmas's have come at once, Sorting through all those pallets. Can't wait to hear what goodies turn up next.

Oh yeah, I'd be keen on one of those for my WH2O resto.

Very keen to know if the mold for 'Big Guns' ramps has been found.
Pins: The Getaway, TotAN, WH2O, Pinball Magic, Banzai Run, Flintstones, Judge Dredd, Lord of the Rings LE, Metallica LE, Iron Man VE, The Walking Dead LE, Star Trek The Next Generation.

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
I was just looking over my collection of parts and junk - I might have 30,000 parts too (including screws if you include before I was married...)

Cheeky Bugga !

Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline ajlaird

• Forum Posts:
  • Greensborough, Melbourne
  • Go Ahead, Make My Day
Anyone who gets a high score during the meet wins a Jar Jar Binks! Or even just for attending.

Offline markc

• Forum Posts:
  • melbourne
Anyone who gets a high score during the meet wins a Jar Jar Binks! Or even just for attending.

thrown at them

Marty Machine

I prefer a jaja binx thrown at me instead of plastic posts.
I don't want to be face-impaled like goatboy  :lol :lol :lol

Offline markc

• Forum Posts:
  • melbourne
I prefer a jaja binx thrown at me instead of plastic posts.
I don't want to be face-impaled like goatboy  :lol :lol :lol

thats very true

but what would hurt more

2 star posts in the head from 40 feet

or 1000 JAR JAR  at you from 10 feet

Offline ajlaird

• Forum Posts:
  • Greensborough, Melbourne
  • Go Ahead, Make My Day
It's all fun until someone has an eye out.

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:

Yes dad - LOL!

Offline markc

• Forum Posts:
  • melbourne

yes true  but I can say after 14 / 15 hours days  sorting parts never looked at for years
we could run each other over with the forklifts and still kept going

plus with Tim aka Goat boy  he is a pretty big target .....

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
Nothing like a bit of workplace harassment to keep the day exciting. @@*

Offline markc

• Forum Posts:
  • melbourne
Nothing like a bit of workplace harassment to keep the day exciting. @@*

your day will come