Author Topic: SHED WALL COLOR SUGGESTIONS  (Read 191 times)

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
SHED WALL COLOR SUGGESTIONS
« on: May 30, 2009, 06:17:00 PM »
Well ive got most of the shed gutted ready for the extension.  And while the walls are empty in going to give it a coat of paint.   Basically its a full bessa brick wall and it will have headboxes and playfields mounted to it.   I was going to paint it black So the blacklights had more effect but have been told it will make the shed look really small?   So what color do you guys suggest?  

Offline ajlaird

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Greensborough, Melbourne
  • Go Ahead, Make My Day
Re: SHED WALL COLOR SUGGESTIONS
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2009, 06:51:57 PM »
Well, you really want a neutral colour so that it doesn't clash with the colours in your backglasses and playfields.

So I would go white or similar.

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2009, 06:53:53 PM »
I agree with white - it will allow the colours in your playfields and glasses to stand out better I think.
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Marty Machine

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2009, 07:37:11 PM »
Just fill it with junk to hide the walls, then you don't have to paint hehehhe  :lol

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2009, 07:40:21 PM »
LOL MARTY    That why it looks so shit now coz its empty lol but dont worry the other stuff will be up not long after its finished.   Thanks guys ill do it white and see how it looks