Author Topic: Restoration slow down - broken finger  (Read 790 times)

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
Re: Restoration slow down - broken finger
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2009, 04:22:49 PM »
Sounds good looking forward to it

Offline wonder

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • perth
  • just need the machine
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2009, 04:23:35 PM »
Do you still do much riding?

Got three boys and we use to just go camping on the beach and bush but the older one wanted to go on a track with jumps ect so joined up to our local club.
Should have done it early as a lot safer for the kids and they love it.Got my level 1 ticket so i got a gate key and now we just go whenever.Same track i use to race on but having a bit of trouble keeping up with the kids.Still completive for the first two lap but then it into the pits for a rub down,back massage,and lots of fluid.

The only thing i haven't done is the rides like you done due work commitment but i will be doing one soon with my brother,cant wait creek crossing hills jumps pine forest ect.Just not sure if my backside will stand up to it.Using a 250Yamaha 08 at the movement and the young bloke got a SX125 07 which goes like a shower of shit but the bugger using my 250 for racing.

Will be trading them in at the end of the year for a new one that only 1 year old as a lot cheaper to buy that way
pharaoh blackglass <br />blackknight project<br />NOS Playfields

Offline ktm450

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong, Victoria
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2009, 04:51:43 PM »
Do you still do much riding?

Got three boys and we use to just go camping on the beach and bush but the older one wanted to go on a track with jumps ect so joined up to our local club.
Should have done it early as a lot safer for the kids and they love it.Got my level 1 ticket so i got a gate key and now we just go whenever.Same track i use to race on but having a bit of trouble keeping up with the kids.Still completive for the first two lap but then it into the pits for a rub down,back massage,and lots of fluid.

The only thing i haven't done is the rides like you done due work commitment but i will be doing one soon with my brother,cant wait creek crossing hills jumps pine forest ect.Just not sure if my backside will stand up to it.Using a 250Yamaha 08 at the movement and the young bloke got a SX125 07 which goes like a shower of shit but the bugger using my 250 for racing.

Will be trading them in at the end of the year for a new one that only 1 year old as a lot cheaper to buy that way

Sound like fun, I have three boys also but they are 3.5 and twins 1.5yr olds so I have to wait awhile till they can ride with me, but I look forward to that (if they are interested in bikes)
It is much cheaper buying that way, I bought mine 1 year old and saved heaps, looked brand new till I started riding it  *)*

Offline ajlaird

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Greensborough, Melbourne
  • Go Ahead, Make My Day
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2009, 11:50:43 PM »
Get better soon, hopefully you will be 100% by 25th July!

Offline ktm450

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong, Victoria
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2009, 05:22:35 PM »
Well the WH20 is finished, I'll post some pics 2moro, I can tell you it is bloody hard pushing together wiring loom connectors with one and a half hands   *!@

Hand cant be too bad, played my first three games, got vacation jackpot on the first and third  #*#
On the first game I had a dodgy switch on bigfoot bluff would not spot it unless I used disaster drops or relight kickbacks, so not too bad I thought.  Can you tell I'm pumped?  :lol 
Had to tell my wife, coz there was no one else around, asked her to fain interest for me.  She said 'thats great baby' in a cascastic voice   ::)

Go in for surgery 2moro, cut open, plate and screws installed  to hold it all together ready for action at mark c's meet  &&

Offline MartyJ

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2009, 05:58:09 PM »
Well the WH20 is finished, I'll post some pics 2moro, I can tell you it is bloody hard pushing together wiring loom connectors with one and a half hands   *!@

Hand cant be too bad, played my first three games, got vacation jackpot on the first and third  #*#
On the first game I had a dodgy switch on bigfoot bluff would not spot it unless I used disaster drops or relight kickbacks, so not too bad I thought.  Can you tell I'm pumped?  :lol 
Had to tell my wife, coz there was no one else around, asked her to fain interest for me.  She said 'thats great baby' in a cascastic voice   ::)

Go in for surgery 2moro, cut open, plate and screws installed  to hold it all together ready for action at mark c's meet  &&

Great stuff....Can't wait for the photos.  I'm sure it will play as good as it looks!

I'll lookout for the bloke with the bionic finger at Marks!