Author Topic: Sunday Pinball Questionaire - part 29 - SPURR  (Read 4804 times)

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
Re: Sunday Pinball Questionaire - part 29 - SPURR
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2009, 07:57:04 PM »
An upstairs pinball room - do the plans include a lift??

Thanks for sharing!
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2009, 08:19:40 PM »
Great Read Mark ive always wanted a room above my garage sound great. Good luck finding people willing to help lift pins up there though unless they are real pin nuts ^^^

Offline SPURR

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Newcastle
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2009, 08:34:10 PM »
Great Read Mark ive always wanted a room above my garage sound great. Good luck finding people willing to help lift pins up there though unless they are real pin nuts ^^^
I use a block and tackle via the stair well and you can do it by your self.

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2009, 08:35:34 PM »
Well that would be great to watch

Offline SPURR

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Newcastle
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2009, 09:15:36 PM »
Wow I just remembered that pinball that I played in primary school with the clock in the middle. It was a Williams 1970  "Straight Flush."
So I looked it up on the data base. Isn't it a weird feeling seeing pic's of the BG and PF that you haven't seen since the day's when you were about 4ft high staring with out blinking at a brightly lite back glass. Does any body here ever get that feeling when looking through pinball books?

Offline bossninja17

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • sydney
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2009, 09:24:02 PM »
Wow I just remembered that pinball that I played in primary school with the clock in the middle. It was a Williams 1970  "Straight Flush."
So I looked it up on the data base. Isn't it a weird feeling seeing pic's of the BG and PF that you haven't seen since the day's when you were about 4ft high staring with out blinking at a brightly lite back glass. Does any body here ever get that feeling when looking through pinball books?

Yep. Part of the reason I bought Michael Shalloub's first two compendiums was just for the memories certain pin pictures brought back.
Wanted: GTB Aquarius backglass. Any playfield bits and backglasses from any EMs - nothing is junk to me.