Author Topic: A couple of pics of my room  (Read 3209 times)

Offline JD

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Maitland NSW
  • There's no law against having fun, just yet!
Re: A couple of pics of my room
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2009, 11:22:57 PM »
Ok Steve. I hear you guys had a great night last Saturday. Keen to get on the invite list next time around and return the favour of course!

Robbie has my Gorgar tonight and is looking it over for me before we fire up for the the Bolwarra Bushrangers function we have here on Saturday night!
Then perhaps we can play Gorgar next time the youngsters catch up! I reackon Gorgar will be even better to play than playboy!

Plenty of pinball players in the group on Saturday! One has a broken Joker Poker I am keen to buy!

Parts have now arrived for Jungle Queen so must be time to start on that too.

Cheers!

hey Extra Ball, how much did you get for Sinbad. Must have been a lot as you removed it from sale early!!!

I was tempted to call you and ask if you wanted to swap given your comment about the move back to EM's!

Cheers!

J.D.   $#$ @@*

There is no law against having fun just yet (but I am sure they are busy are drafting one!)

Offline Extra Ball

• Read-Only
  • Forum Posts:
  • Newcastle
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2009, 06:11:23 AM »
hey Extra Ball, how much did you get for Sinbad. Must have been a lot as you removed it from sale early!!!

didnt withdraw it, buyer had wanted one since he was a kid and clicked buy-it-now

Prices are improving, and guys are buying now rather than later?

Offline ajlaird

• Forum Posts:
  • Greensborough, Melbourne
  • Go Ahead, Make My Day
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2009, 08:48:09 AM »
Obviously you are taking a chance if you try to win one at an auction; if the BIN price is set right it is a win-win for seller and buyer.

Offline GORGAR 1

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2009, 03:30:28 AM »
From a fellow GORGAR owner you also have a real nice example-Is the coin door black? or am I seeing things. I too am looking at a 70's themed games room/what about a "booth" in the corner or is that too 50's..Mate great pic's-has your Gorgar glass arrived yet??

Peter

Offline JD

• Forum Posts:
  • Maitland NSW
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2009, 10:21:58 PM »
Coin door is not black is cromed. See additional pics.

I have been watching the Aussie Dollar and was keen at >80c but now at 78c not looking as good. I will get it when the time is right.
Gorgar is a great machine. Keen for a Sinbad next. Having heaps of challenges with my final lap 3 games at the moment. Thinking I may have to give them to Robbie Young next week to take care of them. Driving me mad!

J.D.

There is no law against having fun just yet (but I am sure they are busy are drafting one!)

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2009, 10:24:52 PM »
That so funny seeing the gorgar next to jungle queen looks like my games room except im missing the Playboy !!!

Offline markc

• Forum Posts:
  • melbourne
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2009, 12:44:27 AM »
gorgar looks GREAT

nice games

mark

Offline spacejam0

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2011, 12:20:17 PM »
You got the same 3 machines I want!! I already have a jungle princess so got that covered but one day a Gorgar and Playboy will be mine.

Offline JD

• Forum Posts:
  • Maitland NSW
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2011, 08:50:34 PM »
You got the same 3 machines I want!! I already have a jungle princess so got that covered but one day a Gorgar and Playboy will be mine.

They are unreal. Great games!

J.D.