Aussie Pinball Forums > Bally / Williams

CFTBL - Snackbar v4 Mod

(1/1)

swinks:
I have been quietly developing and now have completed the proto Snackbar Mod v4, which turned out nicely with the new magnetic lockdown feature and also with improved top lighting. Edit - was 9 now all of the 12 spots being made have already been allocated and not sure when a second batch will be started - see how the guys like v4 first.

The lighting, decal and outer look is 98% the same, EXCEPT there is now no lock in screw on the front anymore and the other photo shows the lighting feature "on" now lighting up the top nicely. The mod is held down with magnets and makes for an easy process to remove to service / clean etc. Big thanks to @J_M_ (for being my best customer as he has already bought every version of Snackbar - big Thank You) for the comment a while back as it spurred me on to develop this new concept. Yes I could of just done a batch of v3's but I can't help improving designs but this v4 is now the final version (not doing a v5) and will be ordering all the tops & lighting over the next 24hrs. All the light blades, signage, decals, and plates have already arrived are already in stock.

I also now finally have my website up and running which has a heap of creature parts / mods as well as many other things and will be posting the new manual there soon in the RESOURCE section.

https://swinks.com.au/

The estimated price is $350AUD and trying to lower that a little and it will be final in the next 24hrs, send me a pm (full name, email address, address and phone number) if you are keen for one and apologies about the price as I know it isn't cheap but alot of parts go into this mod. The 12 spots I dare say the list will be full within the next 1-2 days and no money down until it is ready to post out - Edit - full in 45 minutes. Also you could win a free t-shirt for providing the best picture of your mod installed.

EDIT - Currently this is the only option available to post out tomorrow
Also - I pulled a 6 month old Snackbar v3 out of my game, in which it just needs a new decal on the SS plate which I will replace and this mod is in as new condition and will be available for $225 AUD + Postage

thanks for looking

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version