Author Topic: Woopi Freeballers Sunday Silverball  (Read 3160 times)

Offline punkin

• Trade Count: (0)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Woolgoolga NSW
Woopi Freeballers Sunday Silverball
« on: July 05, 2020, 07:56:33 AM »
Our weekly comp is starting back up this week after a few months haitus for the covid thing.

Little social competition we have here and depending on numbers we'll either do match play, or if there's only a few we'll do pingolf or dollar a game.
Usually tween 4 and 12 players here and we are on most weeks check the book for updates;

https://www.facebook.com/Woopi-Freeballers-Inc-1079332152257683

All are welcome, as i said it's a social day although we do run through matchplay software when we play match play. As long as you enjoy some good natured sledging and some joshing around you will enjoy the crew here. It doesn't always get to pants down, but there's always that chance.

Winner gets the glory, chance to pick a prize (scissors seem common, don't know what it is about the north coast) and a photo opportunity to do the teapot pose for the book. Non IFPA at this stage although that may change in the future.

Send me a message for the address if you wish to attend, all are welcome and there's a spare room as well as plenty of room to roll out swags. We are at Woolgoolga 15 mins North of Coffs Harbour.

Cost is zero, just byo and bring a plate. Beware, there are drug cheats here although it doesn't seem to help them  :D %.% %.%

« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 07:58:52 AM by punkin »
Looking for Bally Space Invaders, Stern Orbitor 1

Offline Mr Pinbologist

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Wauchope NSW
Re: Woopi Freeballers Sunday Silverball
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2020, 09:19:42 AM »
I was up your way yesterday and Friday doing service calls, had calls to do in Bowraville and Coffs before heading out west via Gwydir hwy
Maybe i should've postponed them for a day and called in today for a few games!!

I'm keen to see in person how your setup is progressing!
« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 09:22:52 AM by Mr Pinbologist »

Offline punkin

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Woolgoolga NSW
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2020, 09:41:15 AM »
You're welcome anytime Mitch. Haven't got the dance floor in yet, still waiting for the landlord to fix the rainwater leak coming up in the floor where it has to go. It's only 2 hours anyway, and if you have a drink you can drive home next day......

Offline pinoffski

• Forum Posts:
  • Wollongong NSW
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2020, 07:58:09 PM »
Just asking what is the go with the pants down .?
LOL...
Was it a dare or something  && ^%^ **&

Offline punkin

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Woolgoolga NSW
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2020, 07:55:50 AM »
There was a dacking episode one day. One of the lads went back to his schoolyard days.