Aussie Pinball Forums > Restorations

HRP T2

(1/3) > >>

Crashramp:
T2 by Hot Rodded Pins! Tim, Dan and Stuart have done an amazing job. When Tim and I first spoke about this project I had only one request, make it look bad arse! I’ll let the photos speak for themselves, this machine is just nuts when you see it in the flesh. To many improvements to mention but it plays and sounds like a dream too. Unfortunately you can’t hear photos but the Pinsound speakers and board with updated music, sounds and call outs is the best mod ever for this game.
[/color]Great to catch up with Tim again last week after such a long time and great to meet Dan for the first time too!

Crashramp:
More photos

defender 1980:

--- Quote from: Crashramp on March 26, 2021, 03:12:40 PM ---T2 by Hot Rodded Pins! Tim, Dan and Stuart have done an amazing job. When Tim and I first spoke about this project I had only one request, make it look bad arse! I’ll let the photos speak for themselves, this machine is just nuts when you see it in the flesh. To many improvements to mention but it plays and sounds like a dream too. Unfortunately you can’t hear photos but the Pinsound speakers and board with updated music, sounds and call outs is the best mod ever for this game.
[/color]Great to catch up with Tim again last week after such a long time and great to meet Dan for the first time too!

--- End quote ---
I always knew black legs suited the T2 more then silver and the black gun too. Cool machine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crashramp:
and a few more...

Crashramp:

--- Quote from: defender 1980 on March 26, 2021, 03:15:20 PM ---
--- Quote from: Crashramp on March 26, 2021, 03:12:40 PM ---T2 by Hot Rodded Pins! Tim, Dan and Stuart have done an amazing job. When Tim and I first spoke about this project I had only one request, make it look bad arse! I’ll let the photos speak for themselves, this machine is just nuts when you see it in the flesh. To many improvements to mention but it plays and sounds like a dream too. Unfortunately you can’t hear photos but the Pinsound speakers and board with updated music, sounds and call outs is the best mod ever for this game.

--- End quote ---
I always knew black legs suited the T2 more then silver and the black gun too. Cool machine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

Agreed, the black looks great. We wanted to frame the cabinet to show up the playfield and everything else you look at while playing. Even the speaker panel is now mirrored.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version