Aussie Pinball Forums > Pinball Repairs / Problems & Assistance

El Dorado City of Gold flipper issue

(1/1)

julesncaddy@gmail.com:
Gday all Put a plastic playfield protector on my machine and discovered it was a bad idea It really didn't fit properly and the ball seemed to spin a bit Everything worked properly with protector on The only thing I had to remove to install and take off were the four flipper bats Once it was removed the two right flippers are very weak Left still powerful Have loosened and taken bats off and put back No luck still weak Put new coil sleeves No luck Cleaned and checked EOS and cabinet flipper leaf switch Still really weak on both upper and lower right flippers
I know it must be something simple but I can't seem to get it
Any help appreciated
Thanks
DB66

Sent from my moto g(8) power lite using Tapatalk

julesncaddy@gmail.com:
Gday all Put a plastic playfield protector on my machine and discovered it was a bad idea It really didn't fit properly and the ball seemed to spin a bit Everything worked properly with protector on The only thing I had to remove to install and take off were the four flipper bats Once it was removed the two right flippers are very weak Left still powerful Have loosened and taken bats off and put back No luck still weak Put new coil sleeves No luck Cleaned and checked EOS and cabinet flipper leaf switch Still really weak on both upper and lower right flippers
I know it must be something simple but I can't seem to get it
Any help appreciated
Thanks
DB66

Sent from my moto g(8) power lite using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version