Author Topic: TZ camera mod  (Read 2739 times)

Offline pinball god

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • Metallica is here to stay
TZ camera mod
« on: July 12, 2009, 12:01:52 AM »
Has anyone purchased or seen LIVE one of these http://www.decoratorsupply.com/pinball/Products/Enhancements/TZ_Camera/tz_camera.htm

Unsure whether to purchase one as it looks a bit Chrismassy and I have seen better replicas but for heaps more dollars.

If anyone can supply a review or know if a dealer here sells one to look at pls let me know
Still loving my Metallica Premium

Offline Replicas

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • North West England
Re: TZ camera mod
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2009, 06:30:33 AM »
Don, at Pinball Pro who makes these as well as many other mod's is a top guy (met the guy when I was in Florida a couple of years back). I bought the camera mod myself and its probably the best one that I have seen and like you say the price is fair. The other must for a TZ is the piano, both are top quality items and if you are thinking of getting the camera save on postage and get the piano mod as well.
Darren.

Offline Ant68

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2009, 10:16:12 AM »
Has anyone purchased or seen LIVE one of these http://www.decoratorsupply.com/pinball/Products/Enhancements/TZ_Camera/tz_camera.htm

Unsure whether to purchase one as it looks a bit Chrismassy and I have seen better replicas but for heaps more dollars.

If anyone can supply a review or know if a dealer here sells one to look at pls let me know

I 've bought a bit of gear from these guys , I think most of there Mods .
My camera hasn't missed a beat .I like the topper as well .
Go the whole hog buy em all .
Tony

Offline silverball

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2009, 11:20:38 AM »
Don, at Pinball Pro who makes these as well as many other mod's is a top guy (met the guy when I was in Florida a couple of years back). I bought the camera mod myself and its probably the best one that I have seen and like you say the price is fair. The other must for a TZ is the piano, both are top quality items and if you are thinking of getting the camera save on postage and get the piano mod as well.
Darren.
Agree, camera and piano are both great.

Offline pinball god

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • Metallica is here to stay
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2009, 04:22:47 PM »
thanks guys for the input, I intend buying the motorize tiger saw and thought the camera for TZ would be a good addition. I'll also go the magnet I think. I agree about the piano, I have this already and think it is the best mod for the TZ as it improves an already bare and uninteresting slot/scoop. It really gives this area a bit of life and purpose.
Still loving my Metallica Premium

Offline silverball

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2009, 08:48:29 AM »
thanks guys for the input, I intend buying the motorize tiger saw and thought the camera for TZ would be a good addition. I'll also go the magnet I think. I agree about the piano, I have this already and think it is the best mod for the TZ as it improves an already bare and uninteresting slot/scoop. It really gives this area a bit of life and purpose.
Got the motorised Tiger saw,very nice.

Offline hamish_nz

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2009, 11:49:53 AM »
I love my camera but on the negative side, it does block my view of the upper flipper

Offline markc

• Forum Posts:
  • melbourne
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2009, 09:30:08 PM »
pop in and i will show you one

mark