Author Topic: T-14 and counting  (Read 1123 times)

Offline Chuck

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Usa
    • Big Guys Pinball
T-14 and counting
« on: July 15, 2009, 09:58:45 AM »
The Installation script is complete and being tested. To install Nucore all you have to do is insert the installation CD and click ok. I'm very happy about that  %$% The hardware is all finished, tested, and ready to go. The Ubuntu CDs will be ready tomorrow and the Nucore Install cd's will be ready by Monday at the latest. We'll ship everything off to Pinball Life no later than next Wednesday and orders will go out on the 28th as promised. I'm still wondering when I'll breathe a sigh of relief...

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
Re: T-14 and counting
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2009, 10:16:45 AM »

Great News, Chuck  ^^^

You will breathe a "sigh of relief" when you decide your next project. No rest for the wicked  &&
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline PinWiz

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2009, 10:54:20 AM »
Nice!!! Any preview screenshots of the installer??? Any screenshots of any screens??? So anxious and I haven't even ordered it much less don't even own a P2K and am excited.

Offline Chuck

• Forum Posts:
  • Usa
    • Big Guys Pinball
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2009, 12:55:10 PM »
Nice!!! Any preview screenshots of the installer??? Any screenshots of any screens??? So anxious and I haven't even ordered it much less don't even own a P2K and am excited.

There are screenies of most everything (about 50 in total I think) in the user manual which I will make available shortly before launch day. Since the installer is automatic I just display the terminal window where the work is being done. Beats the hell out of a progress bar that wouldn't be accurate =)

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2009, 04:06:11 PM »
Great job Chuckles - and ahead of schedule - very un-pinball like! ;)

“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”