Author Topic: Illawarra Steelers meet - 17th October  (Read 15239 times)

Offline acejas

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast
if anyone does need a lift from Sydney and surrounds let me know...happy to give a lift to a fellow pinhead :)

Dave...ill help you with Wotto mate LOL

Offline furballx

• Forum Posts:
  • Seven Hills (Sydney)
    • My other hobby
Dave...ill help you with Wotto mate LOL

Well, it doesnt look too good for Wotto does it  *.*
Solidarity brother.
 %$%
Dave
Do, or do not.  There is no try.

Offline illawarra_steelers

• Read-Only
  • Forum Posts:
  • Illawarra, NSW

Offline bossninja17

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • sydney
If anyone is coming to Tony's from Melbourne, let me know. I have a Cleopatra backglass with Marty and am trying to arrange getting it from him.
Wanted: GTB Aquarius backglass. Any playfield bits and backglasses from any EMs - nothing is junk to me.

• Read-Only
  • Forum Posts:
  • Illawarra, NSW
If anyone is coming to Tony's from Melbourne, let me know. I have a Cleopatra backglass with Marty and am trying to arrange getting it from him.

Sorry Mark,

Nobody from Melbourne is coming up.....we have 4 guys from Albury, are you able to get it there?

Offline punter

• Forum Posts:
  • illawarra
Hey Tony,sorry about the late reply as i have a lot of things on around this time.After changing some stuff around my wife and i  would like to come for Micks birthday bash.She gets on well with Mick making sure he is well fed when at our house. Mick is not just a pin-teck,he is a mate as well.I know your numbers are full up,so put us on standby please.If it is blokes only thats ok.Thanks.

• Read-Only
  • Forum Posts:
  • Illawarra, NSW
Hey Tony,sorry about the late reply as i have a lot of things on around this time.After changing some stuff around my wife and i  would like to come for Micks birthday bash.She gets on well with Mick making sure he is well fed when at our house. Mick is not just a pin-teck,he is a mate as well.I know your numbers are full up,so put us on standby please.If it is blokes only thats ok.Thanks.

Mate,

All good and would be cool to have you and your wife. Yeah Mick is a legend - and this is 95% reason why this pinball meet is happening - to celebrate his 50th. Wotto and I 'stung' him at the last Rollerball meet - Wotto comes up to me and says 'do you know Mick is turning 50 this year?' and I said BS....so we play some pins and decide the best way to 'sting' Mick.....I can't remember what we did but Mick handed over his licence and we got his DOB and that was it...

Will be a great day - and I finally ran it past my beautiful wife tonight - so all cool  ^^^

House full sign up  *%*

• Read-Only
  • Forum Posts:
  • Illawarra, NSW
OK - that is 28 people including me...so house full sign goes up

So who can bring some games to add?

Kev - Jack in the Box?
Dan - 2 DMD - (what will the old EMs think?)  #@#
Anybody else?

Offline millsy

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Illawarra
  • pinballaustralia.com
    • Pinball Australia
Jumping Jack and Bally Bazaar if allowed (What will the Gottliebs think  ^&^,I did notice you had a Williams)
Kev
pinballaustralia.com

• Read-Only
  • Forum Posts:
  • Illawarra, NSW
Jumping Jack and Bally Bazaar if allowed (What will the Gottliebs think  ^&^,I did notice you had a Williams)
Kev

You bet...if you don't mind dragging them 2 kilometres to my shed  *%*

Nothing wrong with 1960s Bally pins - especially being a Ted Zale (R.I.P.) design with George Molentin (R.I.P.) art - it's a winner  ^^^

Jumping Jacks - enough said - another classic - Ed Krynski (R.I.P.) design and Gordon Morrison (R.I.P.) art welcome ANYTIME....been a LONG time since I have played this very very VERY cool pin!

The 4 people that designed these 2 games are no longer with us - this is another MAJOR reason why I will have these meets - to pay respect to these great men that brought these wonderful games to us.

Might be cool if we have Michael Shalhoub talk about these men while he is here, as he has met most of them and tell us a bit about their history.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 11:37:53 PM by illawarra_steelers »

Offline punter

• Forum Posts:
  • illawarra
Sorry ,Tony my wifes name is Jane.Thanks for including us it will be a good day.

• Read-Only
  • Forum Posts:
  • Illawarra, NSW
Small update.....Mrs Wotto will be making a cake to help Mick celebrate his 50th - how cool is that!  #*#

Also thought it might be nice if anybody wants to throw in and we could buy him a present....he loves his Bourbon  *%*

Offline furballx

• Forum Posts:
  • Seven Hills (Sydney)
    • My other hobby
Are you gonna collect the cash Tony?  If so I can Paypal you a tener.  Happy to kick in a bit for a gift for such a top bloke.  Email me details please.
Dave.
Do, or do not.  There is no try.

Offline Ford Fairlane

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Yass
Are you gonna collect the cash Tony?  If so I can Paypal you a tener.  Happy to kick in a bit for a gift for such a top bloke.  Email me details please.
Dave.

Same, more than happy to contribute!!

• Read-Only
  • Forum Posts:
  • Illawarra, NSW
How about we just pool the money on the day - there is a grog shop a couple of minutes away.

Makes it easy then  ^^^