Author Topic: First New Post  (Read 2582 times)

Offline felixthadog

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
Re: First New Post
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2008, 03:15:40 PM »
I use the 'Show unread posts since last visit' link to read all of the new posts on the forum, but I can't find a 'Go to first new post' button or link for each thread. There is a Last Post button but that takes me to the last post in the thread, not the first unread post in the thread. Is there a way of navigating to the first new unread post in a thread?  #$#

I'll look into this as soon as I get a chance.

Have you had a chance to look at this Creech? I haven't been on the forum for a few days and there are 2 pages of New Posts to go through, it would definitely be easier to just go straight to the first unread post in each thread rather than having to scroll through each thread to find the unread posts.

Matthew

There is an issue with updating to the latest version of the forum software, Matthew. We are hoping the problem will be fixed with that update.

Again - Sorry for the inconvenience..

Thanks for letting me know Nino, and no need to apologise, you are constrained by the forum software. I thought it might just have been a setting somewhere, I'll just make sure that I check the forum more regularly than I already am  %$%

Matthew