Author Topic: Sunday Pinball Questionaire - 35 - caveoftreasures  (Read 7445 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Sunday Pinball Questionaire - 35 - caveoftreasures
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2009, 09:36:12 PM »
I was recently told by a pinball tech that the biggest enemy to a pinball machine is not being played or turned on much.....
So i have come up with a easy way to find out how all the machines are going without having to play them all myself all the time....(which would take too long) .....so what i have come up with is a easy idea......

1. i invite the kids from next door over (both sides of my house), i then get my eight year old daughter and her 6 or 7 friends (all aged betwen 8 and 10 yrs) to go in the gamesroom and start all the machines up.
2. the kids are told they can only play all the machines if they come and tell me if anything goes wrong or if anything doesnt work right whilst they are playing....
3. they have to finish a game and not let the ball just sit there with the music going, waiting forever...etc etc
4. who ever plays the most machines gets an icecream.

Now, i get all the machines played, full service reports from all the kids (who are pretty switched on if a ball sticks or something) and the machines get a good play on a friday or sat night if its been a quiet week in the gamesroom without a friend or two....
** it just costs me too much money when the electricity box spins like crazy....anyway, i thought it was an easy way for the kids to have fun and the machines to get their weekly workout.... :D
« Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 09:44:52 PM by caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !