Author Topic: HIGH SCHOOL RE UNION ......  (Read 392 times)

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
HIGH SCHOOL RE UNION ......
« on: August 15, 2009, 02:56:53 AM »
Well just got home from my 10 year high school re union....    Yes im only a spring Chicken how good is it after 10 years and people are not shocked that i ask the big questions straight up (Never was backward in coming forwards).   

For example

Are you gay
Are you Straight
Do you still shave your legs (Male bike rider who we thought was gay but now massages Ballet dancers  whos laughing now)

And it was amazing how many of them as there first question was are you still obsesed with pinball machines i didnt realise i was back then but after showing them some mobile phone footage confirmed that i was still a PINBALL NUT  ^^^

Offline illawarra_steelers

• Read-Only
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Illawarra, NSW
Re: HIGH SCHOOL RE UNION ......
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2009, 08:15:54 AM »
Yeah bit freaky those things....also bumping into people you used to go to school with after not seeing them for years.

You look at these people and think do I look that old?

Also nice to see most guys are bald and fat  :lol

Offline MrMaloo

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Cessnock NSW
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2009, 08:22:02 AM »
I've got a 20 year school reunion coming up in a few weeks .  Was absolutely spewin' as it's on the same night as a pinball meet on the Central Coast which I really wanted to attend.

Would much rather hang out with a bunch of guys and play pinnies for the night than people who I went to school with . ( But then again there's a few people I wouldn't mind catching up with ..  %%$ )

Offline markc

• Forum Posts:
  • melbourne
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2009, 01:06:41 PM »
lol

now thats funny

hope you had fun

i missed mine a few years back
hope they have another one soon

mark

Offline Extra Ball

• Read-Only
  • Forum Posts:
  • Newcastle
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2009, 01:31:05 PM »
Prob only 3 people I would care to meet again from High School, dunno its all a bit wankish really.

Offline SPURR

• Forum Posts:
  • Newcastle
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2009, 04:28:05 PM »
I've got a 20 year school reunion coming up in a few weeks .  Was absolutely spewin' as it's on the same night as a pinball meet on the Central Coast which I really wanted to attend.

Would much rather hang out with a bunch of guys and play pinnies for the night than people who I went to school with . ( But then again there's a few people I wouldn't mind catching up with ..  %%$ )
Hey Scott there's always pinball meets coming up but for school reunions there scarce as. Ive attended the last 2 high school year 10 reunions and they were great. It was unreal talking to all the guy's and girls from the early day's and it has sparked up some old friendships which now we see each other all the time now. So Scott make this a good night for yourself and walk up to a girl who may have sat near you in a class and say " guess who "
IMO the best way to attend a reunion is with OUT your partner so you have plenty of time talking to everybody including the ladies, and not staying by your wife most of the night because she knows no one.

Offline ddstoys

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2009, 04:53:25 PM »
Great Advice spurr leave the wife at home mine left early but ended up getting a call about 1.30 - 2am where are you doesnt look good when you have no idea lol

Offline markc

• Forum Posts:
  • melbourne
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2009, 04:59:17 PM »
Great Advice spurr leave the wife at home mine left early but ended up getting a call about 1.30 - 2am where are you doesnt look good when you have no idea lol

lol  yea  good idea

and you never know where you are

Offline ddstoys

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2009, 05:03:03 PM »

lol  yea  good idea

and you never know where you are

To be more precise i dont care where i am so long as i have a couple of cold friends and a pinny to stuff with im happy  **)

Offline illawarra_steelers

• Read-Only
  • Forum Posts:
  • Illawarra, NSW
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2009, 09:20:53 PM »

So there were a couple of MILFs?

Come on Daniel own up my friend!

I agree with Greg, had zero interest in my 25 year reunion and aborted the event  :lol