Author Topic: CHEAP STRESS RELIEF  (Read 771 times)

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
CHEAP STRESS RELIEF
« on: August 17, 2009, 10:28:51 PM »
Had a crap night tonight after spending forever stuffing crumbing and roasting Chicken breasts for tea tonight and as i was dishing it all up i dropped one and it burst every where so needless to say i was PI**ED off.  So after tea i went out to the shed for some of my stress relief.

Step 1.  save all your old globes from your restores in a big Jar
Step 2 Clear some concrete
Step 3 Crack a can of your favorite poison and take a seat with your jar of globes and can
Step 4 With the can in one hand and an old globe in another gently in an underarm motion lob the old globes into the   concrete area.
Step 5 Enjoy the Poping noises of the globes smashing on the concrete

Might just be my sick twisted mind but for the small amount of mess it makes it is very soothing...  !*!

Offline The pinballist formally known as Dean Morgan

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Berwick Vic
Re: CHEAP STRESS RELIEF
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2009, 10:38:19 PM »
HA HA,  This is why the introduced gun licences Daniel  *)*
Im a Gottlieb Man - System 1 & 80 Rock

Offline illawarra_steelers

• Read-Only
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Illawarra, NSW
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2009, 10:43:54 PM »
How out there and honest  ^^^

I find my pure inner sanctum if I'm in my gamesroom on a Friday night after a real shit week at work - with the music pumping, stoned and a little pissed  () () ()

Not a care in the world my friend  :lol

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2009, 06:21:09 AM »
How out there and honest  ^^^

I find my pure inner sanctum if I'm in my gamesroom on a Friday night after a real shit week at work - with the music pumping, stoned and a little pissed  () () ()

Not a care in the world my friend  :lol

I will be able to do that now that uts finished Yeah  $#$ $#$ $#$

Offline rads

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2009, 07:21:04 AM »
Not sick at all.  What I thought when I read the heading and you said you were going out to the shed probably was.

Offline markc

• Forum Posts:
  • melbourne
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2009, 08:28:27 AM »

nice one

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2009, 09:10:18 AM »
Now I'm worried. The idea of sitting there with a tinnie and popping globes appealed as I read it.
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline chris288

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2009, 12:59:51 PM »
Great story that Dan, thanks for sharing that #*#

I remember when I was in grade 1 at Abbotsfield Primary in Tassie, they had a school fete with the usual fun things like coconut shy etc, but they roped off an area of a stir well for bottle smashing contest.
For 10cents you got 5 little coke bottles which you could smash to your hearts content. Great fun and quite relaxing but I have never seen anything like it since then. Those were the days before the "fun police" put a stop to all this sort of thing including "cracker night".

Offline beaky

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne, Vic
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2009, 11:04:44 PM »
and if your really stressed grab a few old fluro tubes and throw them like javelins  :D

just watch out for the small traces of mercury when you are sweeping up the mess.  #@#
no seriously fluros do have small traces of mercury in them  ^&^

i think the old pinie lamps are a safer and a more environmentally better way to go  ^^^
On site pinball repairs in MELBOURNE NTH SUBURBS  : Circuit board repairs and refurbishing Australia wide (via Aust post)

Offline ajlaird

• Forum Posts:
  • Greensborough, Melbourne
  • Go Ahead, Make My Day
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2009, 11:44:46 PM »
Great story that Dan, thanks for sharing that #*#

I remember when I was in grade 1 at Abbotsfield Primary in Tassie, they had a school fete with the usual fun things like coconut shy etc, but they roped off an area of a stir well for bottle smashing contest.
For 10cents you got 5 little coke bottles which you could smash to your hearts content. Great fun and quite relaxing but I have never seen anything like it since then. Those were the days before the "fun police" put a stop to all this sort of thing including "cracker night".

I know this thread has long died, but it reminded me of the car we donated to the school fete when I was a youngster.

For a small amount of money a sledge-hammer was handed over to participants who let loose on the vehicle. (I am SURE you wouldn't be able to do that these days...)