Author Topic: Perth Auction Results  (Read 747 times)

Offline elkor-alish

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Perth
Re: Perth Auction Results
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2009, 03:57:17 PM »
Yeah I suppose.
You might expect those prices if the machines were in excellent condition, but unfortunately most weren't.
It would be nice if we had a larger pinball presence over here, at the least it might keep prices down.
Pins: The Getaway, TotAN, WH2O, Pinball Magic, Banzai Run, Flintstones, Judge Dredd, Lord of the Rings LE, Metallica LE, Iron Man VE, The Walking Dead LE, Star Trek The Next Generation.

Offline markc

• Forum Posts:
  • melbourne
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2009, 03:58:42 PM »
Yeah I suppose.
You might expect those prices if the machines were in excellent condition, but unfortunately most weren't.
It would be nice if we had a larger pinball presence over here, at the least it might keep prices down.

ohh ok

i didnt see how good/ bad they where
i am guessing that changes it all

Offline wonder

• Forum Posts:
  • perth
  • just need the machine
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2009, 04:42:37 PM »
There you go mark,sent us a container load of pins,have a mini expo and auction on the same day, and you would make a killing going off those prices. ^^^
pharaoh blackglass <br />blackknight project<br />NOS Playfields

Offline elkor-alish

• Forum Posts:
  • Perth
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2009, 07:55:54 PM »
There you go mark,sent us a container load of pins,have a mini expo and auction on the same day, and you would make a killing going off those prices. ^^^

Oh yeah.
There's already talk of something similar.
So long as the machines were all working and in good order, I say go for it.
A lot of people walked away empty handed with long faces, so I reckon there's still a lot of punters looking for gear. !@#
Pins: The Getaway, TotAN, WH2O, Pinball Magic, Banzai Run, Flintstones, Judge Dredd, Lord of the Rings LE, Metallica LE, Iron Man VE, The Walking Dead LE, Star Trek The Next Generation.

Offline daics3522

• Forum Posts:
  • Perth, WA
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2009, 12:30:36 AM »
Daics pick them up for me and i think he was having way to much fun with them.
just have to wait to next year for a bargain. :lol

I was until you took em ya plick............ I want Spidey back as I am not finished with that whore yet !!!!

^&^ ^&^ ........... Auction was shite and the 40 mins waiting in line to pay was worse hey Gibo and Mark........  @@* @@*
1up Promotions provide all your promotional items... from keyrings to banners to stubby coolers etc, etc..... Anything you need just PM.... (website coming soon)

Offline RatBag

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Perth
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2009, 01:58:41 PM »
Only 10 mins for me once I got back from laughing at you carrying your new buddies,cash line was much shorter

Offline markc

• Forum Posts:
  • melbourne
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2009, 02:11:51 PM »

perth auction , not for me at the stage as we cant fill our showrrom let alone get stuff ready for sydney

maybe later , once we catch up

mark