Author Topic: Any interest in a container of pins? Halifax, Nova Scotia to Australia.  (Read 1034 times)

Offline greatwichjohn

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
  • New Stern Dealer
    • greatpinball.com
The local operator has provided a list. I will stop posting anything further until hopefully a deal can be done. The list didn't include a bunch of stuff still there. Mark is the only one that seems interested in making a trip at this time. I have offered future help to another interested party for next year, if they want to gather pins from across Canada.

Like I have said there are guys here in my area & Canada probably wanting to thin out their collections. Hopefully more pins for Australia!
World leader in small production of pinball products using modern commercial uv inkjet technology.

Offline markc

• Forum Posts:
  • melbourne

thanks mate

mark

Offline greatwichjohn

• Forum Posts:
  • New Stern Dealer
    • greatpinball.com
I took another trip down this afternoon. The 60 pins won't even be looked at until 2010, when they have time. If there is serious interest they will pull all the pins out & see their condition. Just so people know they are seroius in selling if the price is fair.

There is a lot going on there this Fall. Waiting to see if a mega deal on vids & early electronic pins happens. Like 400 pieces, mainly vids, & about 50 pins.
World leader in small production of pinball products using modern commercial uv inkjet technology.

Offline illawarra_steelers

• Read-Only
  • Forum Posts:
  • Illawarra, NSW
I'd be interested in a Buckaroo  *%*

Offline greatwichjohn

• Forum Posts:
  • New Stern Dealer
    • greatpinball.com
Seems like a lot of the em's got sold off maybe a year or two ago. Not much left except for the owners Captain Fantastic, nice backglass & typical playfield wear.

There were many bingo's that I didn't know they had, like 40+ & I did see about 10 woodrails in poor condition. Turns out the huge slate snooker tables got sold off. Guess who bought them, a landscaping company just for the slate! They didn't want the heavy timber frames, so an employee burned them up in a stove for heat.

Offline beaky

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne, Vic
Seems like a lot of the em's got sold off maybe a year or two ago. Not much left except for the owners Captain Fantastic, nice backglass & typical playfield wear.

There were many bingo's that I didn't know they had, like 40+ & I did see about 10 woodrails in poor condition. Turns out the huge slate snooker tables got sold off. Guess who bought them, a landscaping company just for the slate! They didn't want the heavy timber frames, so an employee burned them up in a stove for heat.
what a waste
On site pinball repairs in MELBOURNE NTH SUBURBS  : Circuit board repairs and refurbishing Australia wide (via Aust post)

Offline illawarra_steelers

• Read-Only
  • Forum Posts:
  • Illawarra, NSW

Sounds like there has been a few collectors pick the eyes from it  !!!

Offline greatwichjohn

• Forum Posts:
  • New Stern Dealer
    • greatpinball.com
They asked me to put in an offer for what's left of the early electronic pins. I guessed about 40 - 65 mixed flavour pins. Many are wornout, missing many parts, acid mpu's, & a lot of basket cases. There are a few cherry pins I won't say unless its a done deal, & they aren't mint. Everything from Gottlieb, Game Plan, Atari, Stern, Bally, Williams, & maybe some imports.

So I put in a reasonable offer for the load! They know I won't go any higher on my offer & I have a good idea of the risk involved. So I will let everyone know if the previous mega deal fails & they take my offer. I figure if it goes through I will max out my basement, with games stacked upright into 24' x 48' space.

Offline rads

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
Good luck with the offer.  Sounds like a lot of fun if you get them.