Author Topic: Sunday Pinball Questionaire - 39 - knight76  (Read 3351 times)

Offline knight76

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Central Coast NSW Australia Earth
Re: Sunday Pinball Questionaire - 39 - knight76
« on: September 06, 2009, 01:19:49 AM »
1. Earliest pinball memory?

Picking up Roadshow from Rollerball, no seriously, thats my answer. I'm a child of the video arcades.

2. All time favorite pin? Why?

Medieval Madness cos damn, it cost me a bundle. Why, because it keeps my wife happy and no doubt goes a long way to getting me more pins in the shed. She wanted it so we bought one, now I can guilt her in to a few more  &&

3. Favorite pinball manufacture?

Data East because it taught me to appreciate Williams all the more!

4. Favorite game in your collection? Why?

A very difficult question to answer. All my pins I have bought over quite a short period of time, and all have their appeals to me. Medieval Madness because of the monty python humour, Funhouse due to rudy and it's overall condition, Roadshow as it was my first and is great fun, Theatre of Magic as it is smooth flowing gameplay, Party Zone just all action and captain B Zarro, Flintstones smart ramps and modes to play.

It is pretty hard to pick a favourite in my collection, it changes all the time. At the moment I am playing Party Zone more than anything else and really enjoying it so right this moment that is a fave.

5. How long have you been collecting?

Um, 2 months now  !@)

6. First game and how did you find it?

Roadshow, through a thread on AA. Rollerball posted it for sale and I figured I had some spare cash at the time so why not have a bash and see what this pin business is all about. That,turned out to be an expensive decision.

7. Do you still have it?

Yep, wouldn't dream of moving it on.

8. What are you currently working on?

Nothing really, but I want to re-rubber party zone and remove some mylar from the playfield of flintstones.

9. Most wanted game to add to your collection?

Probably Twilight zone but am always looking for pins with that something different.

10. Best all time bargain game added to your collection?

Since I bought all these within two months it's a stretch to call it an all time bargain, but my best bargain is probably the medieval madness in my eyes. It is in great condition and cost me about 11k landed from germany. It seems strange to say an 11k pin is my best bargain but for mine, I think you would pay that and more in aus for a MM in decent condition. That's if you can get them to part with it.

11. Worst ever miss – tell us about the one that got away!

Hmm, I missed out on a really nice no good gofers.

12. Worst ever purchase – tell us about the game you wished you never bought

Pass.  :tumble:

13. Describe your collection

Fun.

14. Describe your gamesroom

An attempted conversion of a garage in to some sort of dedication to a bygone era! Possibly confirmation of a mid life crisis.

15. Do you have other games other than pinball?

Yep. I have a 26" mame cabinet that was a neo geo. It runs a stack of horizontal oriented games. I also have a lowboy that is in the process of becoming a vertical mamer and a final lap 3 that I may or may not turn in to a daytona/sega rally cab.

16. Where can you see the hobby in 10 years?

Still growing as a home collector market. Probably with a lot more reproduction playfields and parts on the market and more readily available.