Author Topic: Sunday Pinball Questionaire - 39 - knight76  (Read 3280 times)

Offline ROLLERBALL

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • HEATHCOTE sydney
Re: Sunday Pinball Questionaire - 39 - knight76
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2009, 10:32:10 PM »
GREAT read mate....
Yeah Ive seen some of your machines somewhere before...Oh yeah thats right they where mine..lol...

You have gone down the DMD road...thats the way I was headed before I saw the light...now Im an SS man...(Super Scammer-of bargain pins)

But what a collection you have now...great work..
NeRdS   N E R D S

NERDS nerds NErdS

Nerds NERds and P NUTZ

Offline knight76

• Forum Posts:
  • Central Coast NSW Australia Earth
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2009, 12:27:25 AM »
Pete, it is amazing how things can change. I used to troll through ebay looking for arcade stuff thinking, crap, how can I filter out all this pinball rubbish, now I think, enough of this arcade stuff, wheres my pin auctions.

GREAT read mate....
Yeah Ive seen some of your machines somewhere before...Oh yeah thats right they where mine..lol...

You have gone down the DMD road...thats the way I was headed before I saw the light...now Im an SS man...(Super Scammer-of bargain pins)

But what a collection you have now...great work..

Thanks Paul, I'm a sucker for bangs and whistles so was always going to go DMD.

Hard to believe I have built up this collection in all of two months, it sure was hard work. For a time there, I had 5 days where I didn't know what Pin I was going to buy next, stressful times.  *)*

I'm outta pin spending money now so the pinball splurge is over, though Karen is already talking about the next one so I'm sure I won't be long out of the game.

Did you speak to Wotto about coming up to the meet on the 7th? Would be good to have you guys up to play some games.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 12:30:06 AM by knight76 »

Offline pistolpete78

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisneyland
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2009, 09:03:55 PM »
Pete, it is amazing how things can change. I used to troll through ebay looking for arcade stuff thinking, crap, how can I filter out all this pinball rubbish, now I think, enough of this arcade stuff, wheres my pin auctions.

I know exactly what you mean *%*