Author Topic: Safe Cracker head box doors  (Read 184 times)

Offline wonder

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • perth
  • just need the machine
Safe Cracker head box doors
« on: September 10, 2009, 10:45:48 AM »
Just getting some parts together to do another clean up on one of my machines and would like to no why i cant find any safe crackers with doors on the head box.Was going try and find and put back on mine but having trouble locating some original ones.
Why would you take them of,and if you did where are they.Can make a new set but was hopping someone might have some lying around in their shed.
Having trouble finding a picture with them on a machine apart from a flier, or are they useless and not worth the trouble putting back on.

cheers
Craig
« Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 10:50:51 AM by wonder »
pharaoh blackglass <br />blackknight project<br />NOS Playfields

Offline markc

• Forum Posts:
  • melbourne
Re: Safe Cracker head box doors
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2009, 06:19:06 PM »

I have some on mine .....

sorry mate  had to do it

Offline wonder

• Forum Posts:
  • perth
  • just need the machine
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2009, 07:05:38 PM »

I have some on mine .....

sorry mate  had to do it

bugger,bugger,bugger you dont wont to sell them :lol :lol

if you see another set somewear Mark, you no who looking for a pair. #@#

cheers
Craig

Offline Pinprick

• Forum Posts:
  • Perth
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2009, 09:24:29 PM »
Just getting some parts together to do another clean up on one of my machines and would like to no why i cant find any safe crackers with doors on the head box.Was going try and find and put back on mine but having trouble locating some original ones.
Why would you take them of,and if you did where are they.Can make a new set but was hopping someone might have some lying around in their shed.
Having trouble finding a picture with them on a machine apart from a flier, or are they useless and not worth the trouble putting back on.

cheers
Craig

Hello Craig
Think I mentioned you can buy the decals (bloody expensive) and make your own with MDF & piano or other hinges.
Called around last Monday for the Clitty protector, but you were out. How about this Monday?
BTW - SC Mod pics coming soon.
Max
"I don't operate on a level playing field"

Offline wonder

• Forum Posts:
  • perth
  • just need the machine
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2009, 10:04:45 PM »

cheers
Craig

Hello Craig
Think I mentioned you can buy the decals (bloody expensive) and make your own with MDF & piano or other hinges.
Called around last Monday for the Clitty protector, but you were out. How about this Monday?
BTW - SC Mod pics coming soon.
Max

Sorry Max had a drama at school with the young bloke.Got it up on the clip board for you so just stick your head in and asked one of the girls for it.Will be there all day monday again.

Yea got a new set of decal all ready for them just trying to see if there was a set around.If no luck will be a looking at making some one day to finish it off.
How your game going,great game when you get into it.

Offline Pinprick

• Forum Posts:
  • Perth
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2009, 11:34:45 PM »
Thanks Craig
The more I play Safe Cracker, the more I love it! It is an intriguing and exciting package and so radically different from the usual formats. My mates reckon the same. $#$
I'll pop in Monday - hope to catch up then.
Max
"I don't operate on a level playing field"