Author Topic: email from Steve Ritchie / SRPinball.com  (Read 345 times)

Offline Greg

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
    • rtbb.com.au
email from Steve Ritchie / SRPinball.com
« on: September 15, 2009, 10:31:54 AM »

if this has already been placed on the forum (then please  delete)

Hello Pinball Friends and Good Customers,

I thank you for buying my products.  I have met many good pinball people and no bad ones since I began my business.  I have enjoyed chatting with you and I really appreciate your business and getting to know you.  It is nice to know that so many good honest people have pinball on their minds and in their hearts.

It is my sincere wish that you are happy with all the products and memorabilia you have purchased from us.  We have learned a lot about our market and our service in the past 8 months.

We now have a fledgling website at:

SRPinball.com
or
SteveRitchiePinball.com

The site needs more testing, but I think it may be working OK.  Please check out the new and old stuff I have for sale.  There have been a lot of new things added this week, and (finally) there are pictures of everything we sell.  I have more items to add later today.

If you have trouble with the website or you just want to chat a bit, feel free to write me a note or place an order at:

kingndi@aol.com

Please take a look at our pinball items.  Many items are fairly rare or simply one-off “unobtanium”, while we also offer some nice add-ons I’ve created.  I continue to dig out more  stuff from my massive collection.

We can now accept credit cards and payments through Paypal, or you can send checks or Postal Money Orders if you prefer.

I would be grateful if you could post this letter on your local newsgroup, but not RGP.  I will post there tonight.

Thanks for your business, and I hope to meet all of you at one point or another in our travels.

Kind Regards,
=0 A

Steve Ritchie
http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/
We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline Pinball Fixers

• Forum Posts:
  • Montrose, VIC
Re: email from Steve Ritchie / SRPinball.com
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2009, 02:33:34 PM »
Thanks Greg!

Steve's got a very interesting site for pinball collectors... This will be one to keep an eye on.

Offline ktm450

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong, Victoria
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2009, 09:01:20 PM »
Some interesting memorabilia there  *%*

Offline Greg

• Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
    • rtbb.com.au
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2009, 12:51:50 PM »
Thanks Greg!

Steve's got a very interesting site for pinball collectors... This will be one to keep an eye on.

Owen
-he loves to have a yak

his a very nice guy to deal with I've aready scored some stuff for myself and friends
http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/
We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline Pinball Fixers

• Forum Posts:
  • Montrose, VIC
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2009, 04:15:28 PM »
Thanks Greg!

Owen
-he loves to have a yak

his a very nice guy to deal with I've aready scored some stuff for myself and friends

I have heard that about him... He's one bloke I'd like to actually meet one day!