Author Topic: Party Zone Pinball  (Read 1074 times)

Offline GORGAR 1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
Party Zone Pinball
« on: October 05, 2009, 12:20:51 AM »
Hi Guys-heres a link to my Party Zone Pinball machine/sad but it's time for a change.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120476722614&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Peter

Offline Pintoxicated

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Table Top - Albury NSW
Re: Party Zone Pinball
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2009, 12:28:46 AM »
Hi Guys-heres a link to my Party Zone Pinball machine/sad but it's time for a change.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120476722614&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Peter

Well Fark me, I never thought you'd let your baby go.

I am happy to vouch for this machine as one of the best looking PZ machines going around......it craps all over other PZ machines I have seen.  Peter takes great pride in his machines and from memory this was one of Silverball's personal machines that Peter bought off him.

Will be very interesting to see what this goes for, it really needs to be inspected in the flesh to be appreciated.

Good luck with it mate.

P.S.  There is something missing.....where's the link to that PZ video you have on youtube?   <.>

Found it.....

« Last Edit: October 05, 2009, 12:35:50 AM by Pintoxicated a.k.a. Talby »
Addicted to pins.

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2009, 04:22:50 PM »
Best of luck with the sale Peter. Nug has a PZ and I do like this game. Did you consider starting the auction at low $ and letting it run? It seems sometimes this gets a better result (although can be risky).
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline GORGAR 1

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2009, 08:09:43 PM »
Best of luck with the sale Peter. Nug has a PZ and I do like this game. Did you consider starting the auction at low $ and letting it run? It seems sometimes this gets a better result (although can be risky).

Yeah I did but I'm not real desperate to sell her as I'm just after a change of pinball-I reckon these are worth at least 2 grand so will see what happens-already have 24 watches but there probally friends and forum members #@# *%*

Peter

Offline silverball

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2009, 09:05:55 AM »
Yep this once stood in my games room until Peter came around and took her home. Picked it up as it had the best playfield I had seen on a partyzone. Peter has since polished it so much that you now need sunglasses when you play it. :lol

Well worth the asking price and more..........good luck with the sale.

Offline GORGAR 1

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2009, 08:36:33 AM »
Really surprised she didn't sell-Ebay's a weird selling tool sometimes.

Peter

Offline ajlaird

• Forum Posts:
  • Greensborough, Melbourne
  • Go Ahead, Make My Day
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2009, 08:44:03 AM »

Peter

Seems to be a timing thing sometimes; also some people have a psychological problem where they are prepared to bid well over your preferred price ($2000+) but only if it starts off a lot lower ($1000, say). Of course with a lower starting price you take the risk that it goes cheaper.

Offline GORGAR 1

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2009, 08:50:00 AM »

Peter

Seems to be a timing thing sometimes; also some people have a psychological problem where they are prepared to bid well over your preferred price ($2000+) but only if it starts off a lot lower ($1000, say). Of course with a lower starting price you take the risk that it goes cheaper.

Thats true-but as I was only after a change I didn't want to give her away. Will keep her for a while

Offline Rod71

• Forum Posts:
  • Illawarra NSW
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2009, 10:55:25 AM »

Thats true-but as I was only after a change I didn't want to give her away. Will keep her for a while

Offer it up for a trade like Andrew has done with his DH.  Got nothing to lose  ^^^

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2009, 05:48:53 PM »
Offer it up for a trade like Andrew has done with his DH.  Got nothing to lose  ^^^

Better still, trade it with Andrew!
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline ajlaird

• Forum Posts:
  • Greensborough, Melbourne
  • Go Ahead, Make My Day
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2009, 08:06:07 PM »

Better still, trade it with Andrew!

Hmmm, haven't played a Party Zone yet - maybe once or twice in the distant past - so I don't know if it should be on my wishlist!

Offline pinball god

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • Metallica is here to stay
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2009, 08:24:02 PM »
Sorry to hear it didn't sell Peter. I was watching it but got tied up with friends and missed the auction. Spoke to Silverball today about it.
Still loving my Metallica Premium

Offline Extra Ball

• Read-Only
  • Forum Posts:
  • Newcastle
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2009, 09:31:53 PM »
PZ isnt deep, but it flows really well, and is alot of fun. I would call it a keeper to be honest, has much bang for buck!

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2009, 09:43:49 PM »
can the person who owns the party zone pinball, who wants to sell it, please pm me with your details etc and price, ph no etc.regards, Brett
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline Red Series 3

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2009, 09:51:49 PM »
I've been working on a Party Zone lately.
That Captain B Zarr keeps looking at me funny.
I really like the look of this game... I enjoy the shots, I reckon if you like scared stiff and whitewater you'll enjoy this game.

In some areas i think that the quality of construction on these era Bally games is superior to the later model machines when bally williams become the same company.
I really like the way the bumpers had a replaceable base that would be the wear area. I have worked on a Gilligans Island recently and felt the same way.