Author Topic: NBA Stern Pinball  (Read 375 times)

Offline wonder

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • perth
  • just need the machine
NBA Stern Pinball
« on: October 15, 2009, 11:04:11 AM »
Was at the local shopping center(Galleria Morley),checking out prices from the competition and thought i have a game of NBA that was in treasure island amusement.
What a joke,the game play wasn't to bad but the state of the machine was unbelievable.The dirt was so thick between the pop bumper is was acutely black,the leg haven't been tighten up and you can shake the machine and watch the legs wobble like your pissed.
But the thing that worried me was that about half the inserts had fine cracks all threw them while some look as good as new.Don't no what would cause this but for a new machine i would be disappointed if it was mine.
Not sure who owns them but at this rate, it wont take long to become a project machine.

Craig
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 12:01:02 PM by wonder »
pharaoh blackglass <br />blackknight project<br />NOS Playfields

Offline Extra Ball

• Read-Only
  • Forum Posts:
  • Newcastle
Re: NBA Stern Pinball
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2009, 11:09:00 AM »
The one at expo was new, and nearly every second or third shot the ball missed the basket. Machine played level..........I reckon its a dud to be honest. I wonder if the quality will go down as a higher percentage of machines are sold for private use.

Offline daics3522

• Forum Posts:
  • Perth, WA
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2009, 11:32:05 AM »
I actually told the two people working behind the counter that exact thing about a month ago Craigo when I took the kids to the movies there. I see they did something about it.......
1up Promotions provide all your promotional items... from keyrings to banners to stubby coolers etc, etc..... Anything you need just PM.... (website coming soon)

Offline markc

• Forum Posts:
  • melbourne
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2009, 06:43:08 PM »
spacejam .....

Offline EricPinball

• Forum Posts:
  • Braine l'alleud, Belgium
    • EricPinball Forum
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2009, 06:56:53 PM »
I own one NBA and it isrealy a cool game
No toys all over the playfield
it is like the games of the 80' and realy fun to play.

Offline v8racefan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2009, 11:39:33 PM »
I played one yesterday @ Timzone in cavill mall on the gold coast, fast game but that spinning disc in the centre of the playfield gave me the shits ^.^
Pinballs in my collection Elvira, Stern Grand Prix, Bally Corvette, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Judge Dredd, Black Rose and Data East Guns n Roses.