Author Topic: Gorgar in Perth  (Read 350 times)

Offline braddo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
Gorgar in Perth
« on: October 27, 2009, 10:10:10 AM »
Long distance away from me. Closer photos of the playfield would be nice, but backglass looks pretty good...

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/GORGAR-WILLIAMS-PINBALL-ORINGINAL-CONDITION_W0QQitemZ250520185023QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_15?hash=item3a542aa8bf
WTB (or possibly trade) - 1980 Stern ALI

Offline Extra Ball

• Read-Only
  • Forum Posts:
  • Newcastle
Re: Gorgar in Perth
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2009, 10:12:12 AM »
Perth is where is the big money is for pins, seller should do well with it. How common is Gorgar, seems to be at least 2 a month popping-up.

Offline Rod71

• Forum Posts:
  • Illawarra NSW
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2009, 10:33:09 AM »
As a seller.  Wouldn't you check to see if one is already listed first?.  I don't see the point in competing with another Gorgar on the market, even though they are states apart.

Offline Extra Ball

• Read-Only
  • Forum Posts:
  • Newcastle
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2009, 10:43:45 AM »
May as well be different countries when one is in QLD, and the other WA.

Offline MrMaloo

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Cessnock NSW
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2009, 11:59:22 AM »
As a seller.  Wouldn't you check to see if one is already listed first?.  I don't see the point in competing with another Gorgar on the market, even though they are states apart.

I think it can actually work in favour of the one in W.A.  . The QLD one finishes first and if people get into a bidding war but miss out they can get another chance at the W.A. one . Seems to happen a lot on ebay . You see a pin listed that you haven't seen for sale for a while then all of a sudden there's a few of them popping up .

Offline daics3522

• Forum Posts:
  • Perth, WA
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2009, 12:09:58 PM »
I think the QLD one may be in better condition than the WA one
1up Promotions provide all your promotional items... from keyrings to banners to stubby coolers etc, etc..... Anything you need just PM.... (website coming soon)

Offline Extra Ball

• Read-Only
  • Forum Posts:
  • Newcastle
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2009, 04:29:37 PM »
3 Gorgars on Aussie ebay rite now  :lol

Offline JD

• Forum Posts:
  • Maitland NSW
  • There's no law against having fun, just yet!
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2009, 07:36:15 PM »
and just 1 week to go till my backglass arrives for mine!

Hopefully it will be as good as Gorgar1's

J.D.
There is no law against having fun just yet (but I am sure they are busy are drafting one!)

Offline pinball god

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • Metallica is here to stay
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2009, 10:54:01 PM »

I think it can actually work in favour of the one in W.A.  . The QLD one finishes first and if people get into a bidding war but miss out they can get another chance at the W.A. one . Seems to happen a lot on ebay . You see a pin listed that you haven't seen for sale for a while then all of a sudden there's a few of them popping up .
I'd agree with you but I was blown away recently when Peter's PZ didn't get a bid and only hours earlier an inferior PZ sold for $2100+ and Peter's was starting at $2000. Go figure, Gorgor1's PZ was heaps nicer.
Still loving my Metallica Premium

Offline braddo

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2009, 11:18:13 PM »
The Queensland Gorgar sold for $1525, i think that's a great price going off photos. I'd change the flippers back to the original Williams instead of the gott flippers that are in it now though (they were included in the deal). Didn't get a photo of the insides, but still think it's a steal for that price. I'd be very happy.
WTB (or possibly trade) - 1980 Stern ALI

Offline GORGAR 1

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2009, 11:49:58 PM »
and just 1 week to go till my backglass arrives for mine!

Hopefully it will be as good as Gorgar1's

J.D.

Should it arrive this week?? can't wait for pic's and yes it will be as nice as mine ^^^

Peter

Offline GORGAR 1

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2009, 11:55:03 PM »

I'd agree with you but I was blown away recently when Peter's PZ didn't get a bid and only hours earlier an inferior PZ sold for $2100+ and Peter's was starting at $2000. Go figure, Gorgor1's PZ was heaps nicer.

I'm still blown away it didn't sell but she's gone to a good home and the new owner is loving the game.

Peter