Author Topic: Getaway countdown  (Read 2998 times)

Offline ajlaird

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Greensborough, Melbourne
  • Go Ahead, Make My Day
Re: Getaway countdown
« on: January 03, 2010, 12:03:56 PM »
As you may have read in another thread, I am swapping my Dirty Harry for a Getaway: HS II.

Really looking forward to getting my hands on the Getaway!

So I had Dirty Harry and Mousin' Around! - now have Cactus Jacks and in an hour or so a Getaway.

I sort of know how Rollerball feels now :)

Hey - you didn't mention to me that you were after a HSII when we were busting our guts unloading that container......I was looking forward to BUYING the one that was 'supposed' to be in that container!!!!!

Anyway, lucky enough I spotted one that Mark had 'forgotten' he had - hidden away high up in a rack. In pretty good nick as well although it doesn't power up - I only had a few minites to do a bit of faultfinding so havn't got to the bottom of it yet........sat down over a beer, did the deal and it's on it's way to me now! Probably not in time for Christmas but that's OK - I have too many other things to do anyway.

It certainly will take priority when it arrives however - I'll have it going in no time I'm sure.

Already had the Getaway by the time we were unloading the container; it is a fast and fun game - not too deep but good for a quick bash or seven. The one I sourced isn't in great condition but it is playable. Eventually I will post some pics.