Author Topic: Copyright Queries  (Read 3749 times)

Offline Creech

• Forum Founder
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Adelaide
Re: Copyright Queries
« Reply #105 on: December 11, 2009, 10:36:07 AM »
Creech, u couldnt get any more incorrect my friend, perhaps you missed the part where i said i felt it was negative when a member like JD gets told he is full of crap for voicing his opinion.
Then u come on here and tell me i am full of diatribe etc. Thats the exact garbage talk i am mentioning. Why do u feel the need to insult people.?

When i type a post, i pretend i am in the room with the person i am talking to. That way, i dont insult him/her.
Where i come from, u would want to be brave to tell someone face to face that they are full of crap etc. But these WG tactics of being a keyboard commando seem to have been taken up by a few, including you Creech.

You see, u did exactly what i said would happen, u got on here and started with negative crap, good onya mate.Feel better.This is the part where i turn my back to you, and walk out of the room, cause i think u sound silly.I will stick to the positive stuff. You can stick to insulting people if it makes you feel better.

I think you need to track through all your posts on here and see why it has ended the way it has. I think you will come to the same conclusion as most people have. It's easy I guess to say you're walking out on us and call us keyboard commandos when in fact what you have just done is the same thing. It sounds like you want to leave AP for good so if you do, let me know and we can remove your account.