Author Topic: T2 cannon ball roll out  (Read 156 times)

Offline Ant68

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
T2 cannon ball roll out
« on: December 05, 2009, 04:28:39 PM »
 Hi Guys Managed to fire up the T2 this morning ,Didn't get much time to give it a good play as I was running late for work .Will be home in a few hours to have a closer look at things .Just on my lunch break now .

What I did noticed was that when the ball loads into the cannon and the cannon swings down slightly pass the targets the ball rolls out of the cannon housing on to the playfield .

But prior to the cannon getting to that possession it seems to work perfectly shoots out the ball nicely .
I have Calibrated the cannon also ,
I'm thinking that maybe the legs aren't level and the playfield is leaning towards the left causing the ball to roll out ? not sure .

Any thoughts  would be greatly appreciated 

Offline MartyJ

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
Re: T2 cannon ball roll out
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2009, 05:05:19 PM »
Hmm, from memory the ball definately shouldn't roll out on its own.  Also what version of game ROM are you using.  There should be an option to calibrate the gun too.

Offline Ant68

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2009, 05:10:15 PM »
Hmm, from memory the ball definately shouldn't roll out on its own.  Also what version of game ROM are you using.  There should be an option to calibrate the gun too.

Not sure about the Rom version ,will look into it when I get home .
I did do the calibration test seemed to be all ok there .

Offline Ant68

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2009, 08:46:05 AM »

Not sure about the Rom version ,will look into it when I get home .
I did do the calibration test seemed to be all ok there .

All fixed ,In my hurry to have a quick game before work Welllll I didn't adjust the legs ,so the right side got the once rear legs .
But I'll tell you I thing she seems to be a rippa . #*#