Author Topic: Latest Addition - Wms Police Force  (Read 1263 times)

Offline Pintoxicated

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Table Top - Albury NSW
Re: Latest Addition - Wms Police Force
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2009, 12:33:15 AM »
This one is by no means perfect but it has a lot of life left in it.  There are a few wear spots on the playfield that I will have a crack at touching up, maybe after Christmas!

I have uploaded some more pics on photobucket tonight.

Had a little tinker tonight and although it is in need of a huge shop out, the machine is actually working, as far as I can tell 100%.  So far I have changed 2 fuses, soldered on one loose wire and I will have to install a remote battery pack as it is not holding the settings - when I took the batteries out a few pieces of the original holder came out with them.

I am already over my $300 shop out budget by about $20 - $50, all depends where I pull my head in and just get it ready for Christmas Day - I can keep going on the machine after that.

I'll send you a PM soon Tony with a little bit more info.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2009, 10:42:43 AM by Pintoxicated »
Addicted to pins.

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
Re: Latest Addition - Wms Police Force
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2009, 10:01:05 AM »
Fund game for sure, Nug has one and I enjoy the odd game - except he always steals my points.. ..  !!!
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”