Author Topic: Correct Playfield angle?  (Read 2185 times)

Offline piesrule

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
Correct Playfield angle?
« on: December 15, 2009, 11:30:13 PM »
Can anyone tell me were the bubble in the little level should be for the correct angle, there is a clear section and a section with a lot of close together lines, any ideas?

Offline slammer

• Forum Posts:
  • Bendigo Victoria
  • Aussie Pinball - No bullshit, just pinball
Re: Correct Playfield angle?
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2009, 12:30:03 AM »
Which machine?

Offline daics3522

• Forum Posts:
  • Perth, WA
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2009, 12:58:44 AM »
I am lovin your user ID regardless of bubbles........  ^^^ ^^^
1up Promotions provide all your promotional items... from keyrings to banners to stubby coolers etc, etc..... Anything you need just PM.... (website coming soon)

Offline Pinballace

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2009, 07:46:06 AM »
Can anyone tell me were the bubble in the little level should be for the correct angle, there is a clear section and a section with a lot of close together lines, any ideas?

Really no "correct" angle as the lines on the glass were there to allow the operator to set the angle within those parameters.  The first line was usually 6 degrees of pitch and each line after was approx. 1/2 degree of pitch.  Most games I saw regarded the "recommended pitch" to be 6 1/2 degrees which placed the head of the bubble between the first and second line.  Each machine manual had a reference to the bubble so you might have a squiz at the manual.
The ramp business was very very good to me.

Offline piesrule

• Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2009, 06:36:32 PM »
So 35 + 22 Would be Daics & Shaw? another nice choice $#$

Offline piesrule

• Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2009, 06:38:49 PM »

Really no "correct" angle as the lines on the glass were there to allow the operator to set the angle within those parameters.  The first line was usually 6 degrees of pitch and each line after was approx. 1/2 degree of pitch.  Most games I saw regarded the "recommended pitch" to be 6 1/2 degrees which placed the head of the bubble between the first and second line.  Each machine manual had a reference to the bubble so you might have a squiz at the manual.
Is a White water, i will have to source a manual thanks.

Offline ajlaird

• Forum Posts:
  • Greensborough, Melbourne
  • Go Ahead, Make My Day

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2009, 09:54:49 AM »

Me too, although sometimes I prefer pasties, and the odd sausage roll goes down well.
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”