Author Topic: Calling MM/DM Owners  (Read 312 times)

Offline TSPP

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
Calling MM/DM Owners
« on: January 05, 2010, 09:18:22 PM »
I am having trouble locating a shaft for my JD that holds the divertor arm in place for the crane. I have noticed on Marco's website that there are other games that may use a very similar shaft as well.

Demolition Man, Medival Madness look to be two of these games. It is possible for any one to confirm maby the type of shaft so i can see if it is a match for my JD. Maby length and diameter would be a great start. The shaft i am after is a 1/8" shaft (3.5mm i think), part number 02-4416 if that helps anyone.

Examples of the shaft:

http://www.marcospecialties.com/mmMARCOSPEC/Images/02-4926.jpg (Demo Man)

Any help would be greatly appreaciated as without this shaft my crane arm flops around a hell of a lot
.....something witty here

Offline Pintoxicated

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Table Top - Albury NSW
Re: Calling MM/DM Owners
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2010, 09:08:03 PM »
This any good to ya????  http://pinbits.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=13_8&zenid=a2c9c19e1dc9e18939173d68acccd793

I am having trouble locating a shaft for my JD that holds the divertor arm in place for the crane. I have noticed on Marco's website that there are other games that may use a very similar shaft as well.

Demolition Man, Medival Madness look to be two of these games. It is possible for any one to confirm maby the type of shaft so i can see if it is a match for my JD. Maby length and diameter would be a great start. The shaft i am after is a 1/8" shaft (3.5mm i think), part number 02-4416 if that helps anyone.

Examples of the shaft:

http://www.marcospecialties.com/mmMARCOSPEC/Images/02-4926.jpg (Demo Man)

Any help would be greatly appreaciated as without this shaft my crane arm flops around a hell of a lot
Addicted to pins.

Offline TSPP

• Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2010, 03:53:48 PM »
Unfortunatly not..thanx anyway...

Offline Pintoxicated

• Forum Posts:
  • Table Top - Albury NSW
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2010, 06:06:33 PM »
Unfortunatly not..thanx anyway...

Exactly what part are you after then?  The arm for the diverter or the arm for the crane?  I don't know of anyone else who has parts specifically for the JD crane assembly.
Addicted to pins.

Offline TSPP

• Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2010, 07:02:28 PM »
Found it!!!!! last time Marco Spec. said he was out never to be seen...back in and im a happy boy  $#$ $#$ $#$

Thanx for the help

Offline Pintoxicated

• Forum Posts:
  • Table Top - Albury NSW
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2010, 09:41:12 PM »
Good stuff.
Addicted to pins.