Author Topic: Data East Playboy for $900 if someone wants to grab it...brisbane  (Read 492 times)

Offline Pinfan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
Some people have big HEADS !

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
My offer has been taken up and I am already picking up a machine for a member this next few days   ^^^

I will take a few photos of the wrapped/palleted machine b4 its journey to its new home.

If i had someone offer me the same help, i would have saved 2 trips last year for 10 hrs each way in a car, to pick up a couple. But SOMETIMES the drive is half the fun. when i play my 2 x bugs bunny pinballs, i always remember the fun and the massive effort it took to go n get them.

This forum is full of top blokes, so its easy to provide any help i can for any member anytime.  ^^^

Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline humpalot

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • NSW
My offer has been taken up and I am already picking up a machine for a member this next few days   ^^^

I will take a few photos of the wrapped/palleted machine b4 its journey to its new home.

If i had someone offer me the same help, i would have saved 2 trips last year for 10 hrs each way in a car, to pick up a couple. But SOMETIMES the drive is half the fun. when i play my 2 x bugs bunny pinballs, i always remember the fun and the massive effort it took to go n get them.

This forum is full of top blokes, so its easy to provide any help i can for any member anytime.  ^^^

You have 2 bugs bunny pinballs  !!!
Cool game I'd love one.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2010, 12:04:19 PM by humpalot »

Offline v8racefan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
Hey Aussie pinballers

I'm happy to help with pin collections as well, my 6ft x 4ft trailer is ready to go... I'm located on the norther Gold Coast.

Happy to help out any AP members, as the "good old saying what comes around goes around". 
Pinballs in my collection Elvira, Stern Grand Prix, Bally Corvette, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Judge Dredd, Black Rose and Data East Guns n Roses.