Author Topic: Data East Playboy for $900 if someone wants to grab it...brisbane  (Read 505 times)

Offline ROLLERBALL

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • HEATHCOTE sydney
Hey guys...due to having trouble getting a transport company to pickup this machine I won on ebay....I thought someone on here may want to grab the machine before the seller puts it back on ebay...you can grab it on my behalf otherwise he will relist it...

The machine is in New beith. Brisbane....

PM me if your interested and I will give all his details...need to be quick...

here is the listing...

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200424198385&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT
NeRdS   N E R D S

NERDS nerds NErdS

Nerds NERds and P NUTZ

Offline Homepin

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Not a business - A Passion!
Mine Mine MINE - - see PM
Replacement Pinball PCBs that remain faithful to the originals

Offline ROLLERBALL

• Forum Posts:
  • HEATHCOTE sydney
Good one Homepin.....Saves me more calls to Transport companies...I wanted someone on here to get it as it was a good price....Im happy to share my bargains around...lol
NeRdS   N E R D S

NERDS nerds NErdS

Nerds NERds and P NUTZ

Offline Homepin

• Forum Posts:
Good one Homepin.....Saves me more calls to Transport companies...I wanted someone on here to get it as it was a good price....Im happy to share my bargains around...lol

Thanks for the heads up on this one. I have spoken to the seller (on your behalf) and he is fine - will collect it mid next week and keep all posted.

Cheers

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast

Good score  ^^^

I REALLY enjoy playing this early DE machine - you won't be disappointed.
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline DataEast Fan

• Forum Posts:
  • Melbournes Yarra Valley
Well done Guys ^^^ ^^^
Cheers Mark.

Offline ROLLERBALL

• Forum Posts:
  • HEATHCOTE sydney
Yep....happy that someone on here gets it instead of going back on Ebay
NeRdS   N E R D S

NERDS nerds NErdS

Nerds NERds and P NUTZ

Offline Homepin

• Forum Posts:
Yep....happy that someone on here gets it instead of going back on Ebay

Naturally I agree - if he put it back on Fleabay he might decide he can get more for it  !*!

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
If u melbourne guys ever purchase something in Brisbane or within 100 kilometres of Brisbane/GoldCoast, and need a machine properly picked up, palleted and wrapped properly, for zilch, just email me, i am only too happy too help out. you just pay the std transport costs.

there are alot of transport companies up here, including the one Mark C uses to send me machines. they always do a great job.

But why are u guys buying pins from QLD when u live in the "pinball capital of Australia" . lol . see even the machines like our better weather !  ^^^

* just holler if u ever need a brisbane-ite to help with a pickup !  ^^^  ^^^  ^^^

Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline Wotto

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • NSW Australia
Nice offer Cavey !
Thats what we are all about - good on you.
DW Drums rule !

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast

Great offer Brett !
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
If u melbourne guys ever purchase something in Brisbane or within 100 kilometres of Brisbane/GoldCoast, and need a machine properly picked up, palleted and wrapped properly, for zilch, just email me, i am only too happy too help out. you just pay the std transport costs.

there are alot of transport companies up here, including the one Mark C uses to send me machines. they always do a great job.

But why are u guys buying pins from QLD when u live in the "pinball capital of Australia" . lol . see even the machines like our better weather !  ^^^

* just holler if u ever need a brisbane-ite to help with a pickup !  ^^^  ^^^  ^^^

Look out Brett you might get swamped i never even take a second look at pins interstate on ebay but queensland will get a second look from now on  ^^^

Offline shansta

• Forum Posts:
  • Vic...
  • I want to migrate... To Qld...

* just holler if u ever need a brisbane-ite to help with a pickup !  ^^^  ^^^  ^^^

That's a great offer Brett - thank you from all of us down here!

As Daniel already pointed out - be careful, you might end up starting your own transport business!
Why is it called PMS?
Because "Mad Cow Disease" was already taken...

Offline Homepin

• Forum Posts:

But why are u guys buying pins from QLD when u live in the "pinball capital of Australia" . lol . see even the machines like our better weather !  ^^^

* just holler if u ever need a brisbane-ite to help with a pickup !  ^^^  ^^^  ^^^

Bugger off you lot - you have a lot more options than we get.................

Look out Brett you might get swamped i never even take a second look at pins interstate on ebay but queensland will get a second look from now on  ^^^

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
no we dont get that many options anything worth grabbing is taken by mark or bumper lol  Sorry or Rollerball  %.% %.% %.%