Author Topic: Ha Ha! how funny and ironic is this? (well its more ironic than funny)  (Read 482 times)

Offline beaky

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne, Vic
Poor cave man.
After reading mark's post on the escaped turtle and then making a comment  "if one of my snakes escaped" the poor fellows medium snake has escaped within 24 hours of him posting his comment.
The snake was in the garage with most of his pins which haven't been set up yet.
Now the bloke has to take out the pins one by one and make sure that the snake is not in any of them.
Then he has to sort through all the other stuff that is in his garage also.
This means the process of setting up his games room (or rooms) has just been put into over drive.
The snake may not even be in the garage, it may have ecsaped out side or into the house.
The snake is not poisonous but is very vicious.
Good luck with your quest and make sure you take some before and after photos of your garage.
On site pinball repairs in MELBOURNE NTH SUBURBS  : Circuit board repairs and refurbishing Australia wide (via Aust post)

Offline JD

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Maitland NSW
  • There's no law against having fun, just yet!
Shit!

I reackon this would be anything but funny!

Is the snake pee corosive to the cabinet internals?

J.D.
There is no law against having fun just yet (but I am sure they are busy are drafting one!)

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
Snakes Dont pee luckily  %.%    But beaky is right that is funny  %.% %.% %.% %.%

Good luck on the search just look in the warmest part it will be curled up asleep someplace

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
What a friggin pain in my neck. i reckon Mark's turtle put the jinx on me.

A 4 foot snake loose in the house. great, not. Ya have to laugh but, i belong to a cursed batch of idiots who for some reason got talked into taking home a few pythons.

anyway, i will pull the garage apart tonight, and every damn pinball machine, then i will set it all up and hopefully i can find it.
the chances are slim, it could be anywhere.

I will set up large rat traps thru-out the house with mice tied to the bait part, and hopefully use a rat trap to catch a snake. That in itself is ironic.

just what i friggin needed.  @.@  @.@  @.@

« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 10:09:36 PM by caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline Extra Ball

• Read-Only
  • Forum Posts:
  • Newcastle
pics of the snake?

rat traps will kill it, or just hurt it alot? Tie the traps to something I guess.

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
pics of the snake?

rat traps will kill it, or just hurt it alot? Tie the traps to something I guess.

this paticular snake is very very agressive. so unfortunately, i think the only way i will catch it is by a rat trap. if its still here. ? ?
might visit me in bed tonight. i wont sleep now.  @.@

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    

Offline Extra Ball

• Read-Only
  • Forum Posts:
  • Newcastle
go watch a video to make you tired cavey:

« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 10:20:47 PM by Extra Ball »

Offline beaky

• Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne, Vic
snakes on a plane  &&
On site pinball repairs in MELBOURNE NTH SUBURBS  : Circuit board repairs and refurbishing Australia wide (via Aust post)

Offline Homepin

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Not a business - A Passion!
What a friggin pain in my neck. i reckon Mark's turtle put the jinx on me.

A 4 foot snake loose in the house. great, not. Ya have to laugh but, i belong to a cursed batch of idiots who for some reason got talked into taking home a few pythons.

anyway, i will pull the garage apart tonight, and every damn pinball machine, then i will set it all up and hopefully i can find it.
the chances are slim, it could be anywhere.

I will set up large rat traps thru-out the house with mice tied to the bait part, and hopefully use a rat trap to catch a snake. That in itself is ironic.

just what i friggin needed.  @.@  @.@  @.@

Don't send it to me in my Playboy!!!!!!!
Replacement Pinball PCBs that remain faithful to the originals

Offline shansta

• Forum Posts:
  • Vic...
  • I want to migrate... To Qld...
New stern pinball idea: Snakes in a cave...

Poetic justice is a funny thing:

I was laughing at some dude on AA who killed his LCD on xmas day (by tipping a vase of water on it)...

Writing that message was the last gasp for my LCD monitor - the backlight died straight after! (Gave me an excuse to go and get a new Samsung 23"  && )

P.S. Did you look inside Viper?  :lol :lol :lol :lol

Why is it called PMS?
Because "Mad Cow Disease" was already taken...

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
My wife is freaking.
I cant move all the machines tonight, i am stuffed after work. I have left a few dead mice in the garage to see if it is still around, or if it has left the building.

The cage is escape proof, however, it is not escape proof when my brother and his 12 year old kids visit, and one of them opens the cage, after being told a hundred times to stay away. It is only a python, but this one aint friendly at all.

I shld have placed a lock on the glass enclosure, but i thought the "good education" i had given visitors would have stuck. it obviously didnt. never again.

Offline v8racefan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
Good luck with finding the snake mate  #@#

I would offer to help, but ám shit scared of them
Pinballs in my collection Elvira, Stern Grand Prix, Bally Corvette, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Judge Dredd, Black Rose and Data East Guns n Roses.

Offline shansta

• Forum Posts:
  • Vic...
  • I want to migrate... To Qld...
Brett: if you haven't found it yet - I can "lend" you my wife's Pomeranian...  #@#
Why is it called PMS?
Because "Mad Cow Disease" was already taken...

Offline beaky

• Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne, Vic
i did give brett a bit of a hand to try and find it on the first night.
Brett is such a good freind, he got me to crawl on my hands and knees under 2 rows of pins to the empty pinball cabs in the corner, then he got me to stick my head in the coin doors and see if the snake was hiding in there.
its amazing what a good freind will ask you to do. #@# @@*

na he didn't ask me to do that, I just volunteered  @.@ but i did do it, except the part about sticking my head in the empty cabs, i just looked through the doors with a tourch.

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
I can picture it now Beaky pulling his head out of a pinabll with a dirty big snake hanging off his face like in snakes on a plane  %.%