Author Topic: P2000 mini video games  (Read 2134 times)

Offline pinball god

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • Metallica is here to stay
P2000 mini video games
« on: January 19, 2010, 07:26:25 PM »
Hi Chuck just finished a game on my RFM and thought about all the neat missions I just completed. But also thought about WPC games and the short mini games you play on the DMD ie. T2, IJ etc etc and figured why the P2000 team didn't have a stand alone video game section for players to take a breather. Have you guys thought of adding something to your software where the action buttons actually do something on say RFM. SWEP1 at least utilized them a little more in the game play. Interested in your thoughts
Still loving my Metallica Premium

Offline Chuck

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Usa
    • Big Guys Pinball
Re: P2000 mini video games
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2010, 01:51:05 PM »
Hi Chuck just finished a game on my RFM and thought about all the neat missions I just completed. But also thought about WPC games and the short mini games you play on the DMD ie. T2, IJ etc etc and figured why the P2000 team didn't have a stand alone video game section for players to take a breather. Have you guys thought of adding something to your software where the action buttons actually do something on say RFM. SWEP1 at least utilized them a little more in the game play. Interested in your thoughts

There is already a breakout game I wrote that's included. Eventually we would like to add some cool new mini games. We've been busy doing other nucore related stuff though. Also real life has been slightly hectic ;-)