Author Topic: DE Star Wars parts  (Read 406 times)

Offline Chad

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
DE Star Wars parts
« on: January 20, 2010, 12:42:46 PM »
I am looking for the assembly above the drop targets which have the millenium falcon plastic & 3 lamps above it. I have the wiring for it but need the plastics and mounting brackets. Does anyone have these or know where I can get them from ? Any help would be appreciated. 

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
Re: DE Star Wars parts
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2010, 09:41:59 PM »
You'd be pretty lucky to score these anywhere- would have to be coming from a part out. I can scan the plastics for you and take photos of the brackets etc to enable you to recreate the unit if you like?
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline Chad

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2010, 10:03:53 PM »
I got the plastics scans from balls of steel. But photos of brackets etc would be great.Your assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. 

Offline MrMaloo

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Cessnock NSW
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2010, 11:46:33 AM »
I can take some pics of the brackets over the weekend if you like Chad .

I've also got some spare plastics . I can check if I have that one . I've got Pinbits Protectors installed in my pin now so I can't really see that one getting broken .

Offline Chad

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2010, 03:51:25 PM »
the only plastic that I need is the one with the 3 yellow lamps go thru that says 'complete bank to lite hyper space'. Pictures of the brackets would be very helpful. Thanks.

Offline MrMaloo

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Cessnock NSW
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2010, 05:39:48 PM »
Here's some pics Chad that I hope will help.

Pic 1 shows the Millenium Falcon target above the drop targets . Note the 2 screws on the upper left hand side . These are the screws that hold the bracket for the plastic above it.

Pic 2 shows the back of the Millenium Falcon plastic and how the wiring for the 3 yellow lights comes through the gap in the clear plastic .

Pic 3 shows the underside of the plastic you are talking about and how it attaches.

The bracket itself is made from 1.5mm steel and measures 30mm x 22mm (the 30mm side is the side that attaches to the plastic with the 3 lights).
It has 2 holes drilled and tapped in it for the screws that hold it to the Millenium Falcon plastic . The threads are a 6-32 thread (the screws that hold it on are 6-32 x 3/8" long and have the Star washer under the head).

The plastic that has the 3 lights is held on to the bracket by rivets , as are the 3 lamp sockets but if you don't have the equipment to rivet it  I guess you could easily screw them on.

Hope this info helps .

P.S - PM sent regarding the plastic .

Offline Red Series 3

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2010, 01:36:57 AM »
I know of a machine getting parted out.
I'll have a look

Offline MrMaloo

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Cessnock NSW
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2010, 02:40:03 PM »
I know of a machine getting parted out.
I'll have a look

Does this machine have an original translite in Excellent condition by chance Red ... If so I'm interested to know.

Offline Red Series 3

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2010, 02:44:38 PM »
I went and checked this machine out.
There wasn't much left. The plastic you are after isn't there anyway

Offline Chad

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2010, 12:41:46 AM »
Thanks for looking. I managed to get the plastic that I needed.

Offline Replicas

• Forum Posts:
  • North West England
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2010, 10:23:53 AM »
I am looking for the assembly above the drop targets which have the millenium falcon plastic & 3 lamps above it. I have the wiring for it but need the plastics and mounting brackets. Does anyone have these or know where I can get them from ? Any help would be appreciated. 

Chad
There are a load of DE Star Wars NOS plastics just come up on ebay U.K. Be quick as they are all on buy it now.