Author Topic: Lamp driver connector kits  (Read 184 times)

Offline faza

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Sydney
Lamp driver connector kits
« on: January 31, 2010, 09:39:02 PM »
I am having a few issues with bad connectors on my lamp driver board and wish to replace all the headers and connectors are they available in oz as a kit or do you have to order them seperately
Machine is 79 stern magic SS
Cheers

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
Re: Lamp driver connector kits
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2010, 09:44:43 PM »
Ive used pins from jaycar and used the old plugs before if there not damaged.  Jaycar sell them in a small bag with a 10pin plug and pins just bin the plastic case and use the pins if you cant find a local seller  ^^^

Offline johnwartjr

• Forum Posts:
  • Columbus, Indiana USA
  • It's ALIVEEEEEE!
    • My Home Gameroom . com
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2010, 12:58:02 AM »
I have had good luck getting this sort of thing in the states from Big Daddy Enterprises.

http://www.bigdaddy-enterprises.com/

Todd from Big Daddy has kits catered to the early Bally, Williams and Gottlieb solid state games, and ships daily. He's answered a lot of questions for me and I can't recommend him enough.

While he is overseas, and the shipping does add a slight delay, he is dependable and ships quick.

Offline Pop Bumper Pete

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Ballarat
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2010, 01:42:18 AM »
I have had good luck getting this sort of thing in the states from Big Daddy Enterprises.

http://www.bigdaddy-enterprises.com/

Todd from Big Daddy has kits catered to the early Bally, Williams and Gottlieb solid state games, and ships daily. He's answered a lot of questions for me and I can't recommend him enough.

While he is overseas, and the shipping does add a slight delay, he is dependable and ships quick.

Sorry, I cannot agree.
They do not give you a tracking number with your order
I placed an order early December with 'Big Daddy'. After 7 weeks, I have not recieved my goods yet
I have sent them an E-mail, but I have only recieved a 'We will look into it' as a reply

Offline narf

• Forum Posts:

Offline faza

• Forum Posts:
  • Sydney
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2010, 08:19:56 AM »
Thanks for all the replys i would rather source locally thought one of the oz distributors might sell them as a kit as this seems to be a common fix on the older machines .
I will purchase them seperately thanks.