Author Topic: BARGAIN ITEMS TO PUT WITH PINBALLS ?  (Read 624 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
BARGAIN ITEMS TO PUT WITH PINBALLS ?
« on: February 02, 2010, 05:57:15 PM »
well, as u guys know, i purchased the STAR TREK VOYAGER DELUXE ARCADE GAME to go with my pinballs in the gamesrooms.

I can finally reveal just how little it cost me. BELIEVE IT OR NOT IT COST ME ONLY $1195 USA which is only $1345.00 Aussie. A BLOODY BARGAIN !Then i had to pay $675 USA shipping etc. By the time i have it landed, in my hands and on the back of the Ute, it will owe me less than $2500 Aussie dollars.

I thought this was a BARGAIN. One year ago, they were selling for $4,000 USA. So, I have done well.

Does anyone have any arcade style items or anything non-pinball that u bought for your gamesroom that u felt was a BARGAIN. Any photos you can post.
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline Extra Ball

• Read-Only
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Newcastle
Re: BARGAIN ITEMS TO PUT WITH PINBALLS ?
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2010, 06:06:45 PM »
my 35 buck Hi Fi from ebay, love it!

Offline Redback

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2010, 06:10:22 PM »
Beer Fridge,

Came with the Garage.

Red
Found hobby, now need coin

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2010, 07:06:59 PM »
Everything in my shed was bought to compliment the Pinballs from traffic lights to condom machines

Offline v8racefan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2010, 07:09:34 PM »
well my bargin of last year was a 20" lowboy cab, fits in well with my pins #*#

FREE!!! Yes FREE was sitting on the kerbside for council collection on the northside of brisbane.
Pinballs in my collection Elvira, Stern Grand Prix, Bally Corvette, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Judge Dredd, Black Rose and Data East Guns n Roses.

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2010, 07:12:10 PM »
well my bargin of last year was a 20" lowboy cab, fits in well with my pins #*#

FREE!!! Yes FREE was sitting on the kerbside for council collection on the northside of brisbane.

MAGIC word that FREE  specially for something like that well done

Offline v8racefan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2010, 07:15:46 PM »
Thanks daniel,

My uncle delivers for australia post & came across this can while doing deliveries in a well to do suburb on the northside of brisbane. I hooked the trailer up and drove up there quick smart b4 someone else grabbed it!!!
Pinballs in my collection Elvira, Stern Grand Prix, Bally Corvette, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Judge Dredd, Black Rose and Data East Guns n Roses.

Offline yourdreamin

• Forum Posts:
  • barrack point
  • how much are your askin
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2010, 09:19:34 PM »
rockola bubbler (100 cd stacker same as hungry jacks) $250 in excellent condition

Offline theintelligent1

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2010, 11:41:52 PM »
well, as u guys know, i purchased the STAR TREK VOYAGER DELUXE ARCADE GAME to go with my pinballs in the gamesrooms.

I can finally reveal just how little it cost me. BELIEVE IT OR NOT IT COST ME ONLY $1195 USA which is only $1345.00 Aussie. A BLOODY BARGAIN !Then i had to pay $675 USA shipping etc. By the time i have it landed, in my hands and on the back of the Ute, it will owe me less than $2500 Aussie dollars.

who did you ship with from the usa?

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2010, 12:20:39 AM »

who did you ship with from the usa?

thanks for asking.
the seller went thru a broker called MARISOL INTERNATIONAL and they put him in contact with a freight forwarder called SHIPCO who picked up the freight (machine) and loaded it onto the ship which is carrying it here (arrives 3rd march).

Do u need help with freight etc from the USA, i learnt alot this time and I shld have used my brother who has been in the freight forwarding industry for 15 years but he was away and i was a bit impatient. Next time, i will do it his way, but it all worked out etc.
I cant wait to play the machine, i just found out from the President of the company in the USA called TEAMPLAY INC that these DELUXE STAR TREK VOYAGER Machines were never exported out of the USA so i might be the only person outside the USA to have one. How cool. He also sent me the manual and some other info so i am very happy to say the least. The president of the company was a top bloke and i was very happy when he wrote back to me and answered all my questions about how many were made etc etc. He was a real cool guy. ^^^

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    

Offline RaptorLawyer

• Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
    • Sekured custom sneakers
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2010, 03:46:34 AM »
I bought this off ebay some time back, a friend gave me $150 for my bday to buy a bar fridge as i'd been complaining i wanted one for ages.

Anywho, i still had enough change to fill it with cans.

I think the reason i got it cheap was the auction was for a 'drinks frige'

Always a good conversation starter when people see it. Pity there are no decent beers that come in a can though, UDL's it is!!  :D :D
Kill each-other nicely please.

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2011, 03:22:41 AM »
UPDATE OF AN OLD POST.

I wrote a full page of info and re-started a WIKIPEDIA page on my Star Trek Voyager Arcade Game. The original listing was only 3 lines long and was mostly wrong anyway. So I wrote it all and had the WIKI mods add the photos with the links I gave them. The page now looks really good and I am happy that decent info is now available for this truly great piece of Star Trek and Arcade history. Check out the link below.  ^^^ I hope my writing did the machine justice.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Trek:_Voyager_%E2%80%93_The_Arcade_Game#Reception