Author Topic: TRIP DOWN MEMORY LANE  (Read 266 times)

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
TRIP DOWN MEMORY LANE
« on: February 16, 2010, 09:05:28 PM »
The wife pulled out a box of old photos to find a photo for someone so i decided id have a quick flick through and found a few jems.

The first two were taken not long after i got the machine.  Looks pretty good for $20 including delivery

The second two are photos of my bar billiards table that im sure i was tricked out of.  Not sure of its age but it was 1 shilling to play.  Still had all the enamel plaques and instruction plates just needed to be re clothed i was quoted minimum $1000 which at 15 was out of the question. So he offered to swap it for a normal pooltable which sounded great at the time but what i got ended up being a home made piece of crap......  (Really spewing about that loss)

Offline ddstoys

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
Re: TRIP DOWN MEMORY LANE
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2010, 09:09:55 PM »
The next 4 photos are from my bungalow when we first moved into the city what a kick ass room for a 15 year old.  Strarted life as an old site hut lunch room.   So i went to the paint shop and picked the brightest colors i could find  *%*.   

Offline ddstoys

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2010, 09:31:12 PM »
LMFAO

Here are a couple of me the first one is when i was 17 with long hair what was i thinking LOL

The second one is me raiding the pinball machine for cash i must have been around 19 or 20

Offline ddstoys

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2010, 09:34:25 PM »
These photos have nothing to do with pinballs but now i understand why we old people were rude pricks when ever we went anywhere with heath our son.  We were probably 19 or 20 in these photos but shit we looked young. 

I didnt even need to shave LMFAO

Offline slammer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Bendigo Victoria
  • Aussie Pinball - No bullshit, just pinball
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2010, 09:53:27 PM »
One word skip, classic!

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2010, 10:10:05 PM »

Love the old pictures - Keep posting them !

Mate - you DO look VERY young in those photos.
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2010, 10:15:43 PM »
  !@#    Is that an old NINTENDO or something you and the little girl are playing.
One of those went the other day on EBAY for $13,000 or something crazy. I think it was a 1982 model or something. Why 13 grand, stuffed if i know. Everyone shld check their junk rooms.lol

Good photos.  ^^^
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline illawarra_steelers

• Read-Only
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Illawarra, NSW
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2010, 10:45:30 PM »
Hi Daniel,

How's it all going? Had to touch base and say how f*cking cool I thought your post was today with the old photos. Seriously it made my day.

I recently did the same thing and was checking out some old pix when I was around 17-25 and to be honest I have very little memory from those times - must of been all the piss, weed, metal and pussy  &&

Offline ddstoys

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2010, 11:26:48 PM »
Hi Daniel,

How's it all going? Had to touch base and say how f*cking cool I thought your post was today with the old photos. Seriously it made my day.

I recently did the same thing and was checking out some old pix when I was around 17-25 and to be honest I have very little memory from those times - must of been all the piss, weed, metal and pussy  &&

Great to hear from you tony.   I have very little memory between 17 to around 22 and its always great to see a photo that brings back memories ill see what other old photos i can pull out

!@#    Is that an old NINTENDO or something you and the little girl are playing.
One of those went the other day on EBAY for $13,000 or something crazy. I think it was a 1982 model or something. Why 13 grand, stuffed if i know. Everyone shld check their junk rooms.lol

Good photos.  ^^^

Sadly my mum gave away my nintendo to a friend of hers i had every extra you could get for it like the glove, Robot, Gun but the new owner was so happy it was worth it.

Love the old pictures - Keep posting them !

Mate - you DO look VERY young in those photos.

Ill see what else i can find Nino there are thousands floating around.   Im hoping to find the photos of the Lorne arcade which is the reason i wanted to hand backboxes around my walls but they may have been taken on an ex's camera  !!!