Author Topic: A BARGAIN ON EBAY 4 YA GAMES ROOM  (Read 177 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
A BARGAIN ON EBAY 4 YA GAMES ROOM
« on: February 21, 2010, 12:39:29 AM »
CHECK OUT this link on ebay. this guy has some great stuff for games rooms or parties etc.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170448971864&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fshop.ebay.com.au%3A80%2F%3F_from%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dp4712.m38.l1313%26_nkw%3D170448971864%26_sacat%3DSee-All-Categories%26_fvi%3D1&_rdc=1

I just picked up two of these plus some other great stuff from this ebay site for my gamesrooms.

I paid about $70 each, which i feel was very very good because they usually go for double that. I will do a video when they arrive next week.

Mark C, yours is on the way to you and ya had better put it up in the showroom for ya next pinball meet.

DJ Caveman. lol  ^^^

PS- the guys voice on the video is a hoot. every time he trys to talk, the idiot in the background claps at the wrong time. its a bloody crack up but the product looks real good.  ^^^    This music/product video love you longtime.  %.% %.% %.% @.@ @.@ @.@ @.@ @.@ @.@

« Last Edit: February 21, 2010, 12:51:27 AM by caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline Extra Ball

• Read-Only
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Newcastle
Re: A BARGAIN ON EBAY 4 YA GAMES ROOM
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2010, 08:56:48 AM »
I want one!

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2010, 01:29:04 PM »
they look good on that video dont they EB !

i couldnt help myself. I cant wait to put mine up in the gamesroom with a bit of Black Sabbath and AC-DC pumping in the background. !

Bloody bargain i thought ! ( I might ask the guy if he has "buy it now" pricing so any interested members dont bid against each other)
« Last Edit: February 21, 2010, 01:30:48 PM by caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline v8racefan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2010, 02:19:34 PM »
cool additions to the cave mate, well done ^^^
Pinballs in my collection Elvira, Stern Grand Prix, Bally Corvette, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Judge Dredd, Black Rose and Data East Guns n Roses.