Author Topic: Sea witch Pinball in Brisbane  (Read 1187 times)

Offline braddo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Sea witch Pinball in Brisbane
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2010, 03:47:57 PM »
Ive played this heaps on FurturePinball

what a great game...would LOVE to own one....never seen one for sale before

One of these on Ebay around Xmas for 1k. Was only one bidder that surprised me the most.
WTB (or possibly trade) - 1980 Stern ALI

Offline humpalot

• Forum Posts:
  • NSW
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2010, 10:02:54 AM »
Notice that the same bidder is winning all 3 auctions!  Also note that this bidder has a feedback of 58 with 40% record of bidding with this seller.  I call shill  ^.^

Same old tricks  !*!

Offline braddo

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2010, 02:09:21 PM »
Notice that the same bidder is winning all 3 auctions!  Also note that this bidder has a feedback of 58 with 40% record of bidding with this seller.  I call shill  ^.^

Same old tricks  !*!

Well spotted humpalot!! I sent a question asking for a photo of the back of the backglass to stir the shit a bit (the backglass photo is pathetic and condition of glass looks a bit rough even with the pathetic camera work). Anyways i have not had any reply, had a feeling i wouldn't. %$%

Offline Wotto

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • NSW Australia
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2010, 02:23:18 PM »
what a great game...would LOVE to own one....never seen one for sale before

Oh well – you can all consider this sold then I guess -  now that Paul has seen it   #@#

And yes - it is a bloody good old game  *)*
DW Drums rule !

Offline v8racefan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2010, 06:32:19 PM »
So who won this pinball as it sold for $1425??? !@#
Pinballs in my collection Elvira, Stern Grand Prix, Bally Corvette, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Judge Dredd, Black Rose and Data East Guns n Roses.

Offline braddo

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2010, 08:02:16 PM »
OK I was half pissed last night and thought what the hell I'll have a bash at it (I'm a bit wary of the seller because of this thread and I was not going to go for it). $1400 was my limit so I'm kinda happy just hope I don't get ripped off. We'll wait and see. Was in the top 3 of my wishlist so it was a last minute decision but I won the sucker. I post picks when I get it.

Was anyone else here bidding on it?
« Last Edit: March 13, 2010, 08:06:10 PM by braddo »

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2010, 09:08:16 PM »
WOH!!!! Now just hang on a minute... that machine was worth $2500+ said so in the blurb... gee prices are down eh?  %.% %.% %.% %.%

Offline punter

• Forum Posts:
  • illawarra
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2010, 09:10:45 AM »
Good on you Brad, i know you have been after a machine for a while now so i hope it all turns out good.We  discussed this machine at the last meet,when the previous one was being auctioned on ebay.I also had a quick look but after the posts was a bit wary myself.Cheers.

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2010, 10:47:27 AM »
OK I was half pissed last night and thought what the hell I'll have a bash at it (I'm a bit wary of the seller because of this thread and I was not going to go for it). $1400 was my limit so I'm kinda happy just hope I don't get ripped off. We'll wait and see. Was in the top 3 of my wishlist so it was a last minute decision but I won the sucker. I post picks when I get it.

Was anyone else here bidding on it?

Congrats and let us know of your experience with the seller and the condition of the machine - Hopefully things have changed and the machine is better then described - I think you did well with the price
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline braddo

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2010, 10:47:43 AM »
Cheers guys. Yeah I was a bit disappointed I missed the first one (bad timing for me) I remember talking about it with Punter but what are the chances of having a second go at a Seawitch within months?? Tony you'll have to come around and have a game (if it works) %.%. My Galaxy is fully running except for G.I. lights which will be fixed soon, so I'm pretty confident with fixing 1980 Sterns if I get screwed over. %.% If I do get screwed i'll be on a Road Trip to Brisbane !*!.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 10:52:40 AM by braddo »

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2010, 10:59:34 AM »
Cheers guys. Yeah I was a bit disappointed I missed the first one (bad timing for me) I remember talking about it with Punter but what are the chances of having a second go at a Seawitch within months?? Tony you'll have to come around and have a game (if it works) %.%. My Galaxy is fully running except for G.I. lights which will be fixed soon, so I'm pretty confident with fixing 1980 Sterns if I get screwed over. %.% If I do get screwed i'll be on a Road Trip to Brisbane !*!.

Youll be right mate.. at $1400 its a pretty good buy. Ive dealt with the seller before and its mainly his people skills that are lacking... his off sider on the other hand is good to deal with