Author Topic: COMPLETE DECAL SETS AVAIL FOR BLACK KNIGHT 2000  (Read 616 times)

Offline beaky

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne, Vic
man those decals look great.

they look better than a factory new bk 2000 decals looked
On site pinball repairs in MELBOURNE NTH SUBURBS  : Circuit board repairs and refurbishing Australia wide (via Aust post)

Offline v8racefan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
hey beaky just lodge a paypal dispute with them, that will get you a reply quick smart %.%
Pinballs in my collection Elvira, Stern Grand Prix, Bally Corvette, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Judge Dredd, Black Rose and Data East Guns n Roses.

Offline beaky

• Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne, Vic
hey beaky just lodge a paypal dispute with them, that will get you a reply quick smart %.%
I did, 4 days ago and still no response  ^&^
On site pinball repairs in MELBOURNE NTH SUBURBS  : Circuit board repairs and refurbishing Australia wide (via Aust post)

Offline beaky

• Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne, Vic
still no response from seller but insert decals have arrived.
U.S. mail failed to update the status of the package. they didn't even state that the item had been posted (U.S. mail that is).

i have closed the dispute with an apology to the seller and left positive feed back stating that the decals were A1 and stating the problem with the mail tracking.

if i was not an honest person i could have said that i never recieved the item (as two of there previous buyers have said before). One of the buyers had a second one sent and the other had their money refunded.

I would have appreciated a reply from them stating that the item had been sent but it is possible he was away (which is more than likley the case)

I still recommend this seller as he really did nothing wrong ^^^

oh and the insert decals look great

Offline v8racefan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
Great news beaky, glad it all worked out in the end
Pinballs in my collection Elvira, Stern Grand Prix, Bally Corvette, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Judge Dredd, Black Rose and Data East Guns n Roses.

Offline beaky

• Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne, Vic
Great news beaky, glad it all worked out in the end
thanks leon

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
U.S. mail failed to update the status of the package. they didn't even state that the item had been posted (U.S. mail that is).

i have closed the dispute with an apology to the seller and left positive feed back stating that the decals were A1 and stating the problem with the mail tracking.

if i was not an honest person i could have said that i never recieved the item (as two of there previous buyers have said before). One of the buyers had a second one sent and the other had their money refunded.

I would have appreciated a reply from them stating that the item had been sent but it is possible he was away (which is more than likley the case)

Sounds like a happy ending  ^^^

Need more honest people in the world like you Beaky  *%*
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline beaky

• Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne, Vic

Sounds like a happy ending  ^^^

Need more honest people in the world like you Beaky  *%*

thanks strangeways ^^^