Author Topic: I GOT A NEW FISH TALES FOR EASTER/I PAIDED THOUGH :(  (Read 1337 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
you can never get enough of the fishtales video.

note- both silver legs and black legs appear in both the video and the orig brochure.  !@#

What colour legs are u going with Pete ? also, new cabinet decals are avail via the USA IPB or WG in melbourne. Check n see if Mark C has some in case u want to do up the cabinet.

Enjoy the video again and again. This is EB's favourite game, and for good reason. Fun Fun game.  ^^^
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 02:29:48 AM by caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline Extra Ball

• Read-Only
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Newcastle
They could be original rubbers and bulbs. You are most likely to find original rubbers and bulbs in the top leftish area of the machine (gotta remove plastics to get to them).

Offline silverball

• Forum Posts:
This pin looks almost new on the underside of the playfield, still had original manuals/schematics etc in the yellow envelope. Under all that muck is a mylar and a diamond coated playfield - Peter will take care of the rest. Let me know  if I missed something during repairs mate.........................and Melbourne look out..........a new container from a private seller/collector may have arrived, all will be revealed and I am excited about this one. &&

Offline GORGAR 1

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
Yeah Brett the Promo Videos a classic hey %.% Mate I love chrome legs so I'll clean these up and leave them on-mate I'ld love to redecal the machine but shit that scares me but the beauty is theres a couple of blokes who have done it before I can call on for some advice &&
Thanks EB I'll look at those rubbers! it has factory Black rubbers on it but I may go White ones-what colour are yours?
Anyway back to it and heres a cabinet shot.

Peter

Offline Extra Ball

• Read-Only
  • Forum Posts:
  • Newcastle
Decals have better color than mine, is this a euro import?

White rubber looks better IMO, but those blue rubbers PSP have could look good.

http://www.pinballspareparts.com.au/index.php?rn=2189&action=show_detail&edit_item=
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 10:36:05 AM by Extra Ball »

Offline tonyt

• Forum Posts:
  • Adelaide
Great pick up Peter, will come up real nice.

and Melbourne look out..........a new container from a private seller/collector may have arrived, all will be revealed and I am excited about this one. &&

Congrats on the container Dave, look forward to seeing the titles available

Offline GORGAR 1

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
Looking pretty good the playfield now with most of the mylar coming off-I'll order some fish decals tommorow/also 2 inserts went sort of a milky colour when the mylar came off and i'm not sure why? hope there avalible.

Peter

Offline MartyJ

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
The inserts which went milky - I would guess that the screen print / clear has lifted away from the actual insert.  Check on classic-arcades to see if Jeff has them.

Offline MartyJ

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
The inserts which went milky - I would guess that the screen print / clear has lifted away from the actual insert.  Check on classic-arcades to see if Jeff has them.

http://www.classic-arcades.com/NEW-STORE/index1.html?products.html&1

Offline silverball

• Forum Posts:
Great pick up Peter, will come up real nice.

and Melbourne look out..........a new container from a private seller/collector may have arrived, all will be revealed and I am excited about this one. &&

Congrats on the container Dave, look forward to seeing the titles available
Not my container, a good mate who is also a member. I will be helping with repairs etc.

Offline Extra Ball

• Read-Only
  • Forum Posts:
  • Newcastle
does anyone know if tacklebox decals are made for FT?

Offline tonyt

• Forum Posts:
  • Adelaide
Not my container, a good mate who is also a member. I will be helping with repairs etc.

Sorry Dave  !@)

Offline Ant68

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
Nice catch ,she'll come up a beauty, more pic's  please ,

Cheers Tony

Offline Pinfan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
DANG !

Look at the difference already Peter...  ^^^
Some people have big HEADS !

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
pete, your cabinet colours are pretty good for a non-decalled machine. it hasnt seen too much sun  ^^^

i notice there is a bit of playfield wear on the topside of the bottom side lane rollovers. thats only because the previous owner kept playing the machine whilst it was filthy.  @.@

she is coming up a treat.  ^^^
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !