Author Topic: new pins  (Read 855 times)

Offline punter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • illawarra
new pins
« on: April 05, 2010, 10:05:16 AM »
Picked up 2 new pins on saturday,Joker Poker and Mystic.A quick discription of machines Joker Poker,Playfield a 9.5 no wear or fading the only thing i will do is replace plastics,Backglass a 8.5 to 9 zero fade ands looks great but with some crazing in some areas, Cab a 9.Mystic,Playfield a 8.5 no wear,colours good but some ball swirl in middle areas which i will try to remove when i start cleaning ect,all original plastics with no chips or cracks they are in ace condition.I will replace all the drop targets on this and new bumper caps the rest looks good.Backglass a 9.5 apart from an area in bottom right of glass the rest is great,what a great looker this is.Cab a 8.5.All up both in nice condition and after a clean up wax ect will look sweet next to Paragon on one wall in the shed.Will posts some pics in a few weeks when all is done.Cheers.

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
Re: new pins
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2010, 10:07:05 AM »
Sounds like a great score, particularly keen to see some JP picture, fantastic game!!
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline tonyt

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Adelaide
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2010, 10:45:04 AM »
Congratulations Tony, great pick ups

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2010, 11:11:20 AM »

Looking forward to some pictures  #@#

Joker Poker is a great pick-up, and Mystic reminds me of a normal body Space Invaders.
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia