Author Topic: PAYPAL. WTF ? DOG SHITE ?  (Read 616 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
PAYPAL. WTF ? DOG SHITE ?
« on: April 23, 2010, 09:27:19 PM »
I cant help myself. PAYPUS IS THE BIGGEST PIECE OF DOG CRAP infesting this earth.  !*! !*! !*!
I am sure my neighbours heard me yelling every F & C naughty word that exists. @.@ @.@ @.@

Yes, I have just had the 1 hour phone fark around. Speak to a machine, press 8 million buttons on a keypad, then listen to a load of absolute shite, then it all starts again, over and over, and over. You couldnt get a human on the line if ya life depended on it.

ALL I WANT TO DO IS SPEAK TO A HUMAN ! Is that too much to ask for ? Apparently so.
And all I wanted to do was pay for some parts with paypal, but for some reason i was locked out of my account. 

So, I reckon we should all contribute some jokes about paypus.

Q-Whats the difference between madonna and a kitkat ?  A - you only get 5 fingers in (woops wrong joke) but i am sure she once used paypus.

I will have to think up a joke about paypus.  @.@ @.@ @.@ 
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
Re: PAYPAL. WTF ? DOG SHITE ?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2010, 09:28:59 PM »
A good joke about Paypus is there exchange rate always atleast 5cent lower than the normal one i wonder where the other 5cent go  %.%

Offline Pinmem

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Caroline Springs, Melbourne
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2010, 10:40:06 PM »
you can find out more on Pay Pal

http://www.paypalsucks.com/

Offline beaky

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne, Vic
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2010, 10:47:45 PM »
Q. whats the difference between buying something with pay pal & walking in to your house after a burgler has ransacked the place?
A. at least with the burgler you know you might get your money back when the police get involved.  @@*
On site pinball repairs in MELBOURNE NTH SUBURBS  : Circuit board repairs and refurbishing Australia wide (via Aust post)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2010, 11:52:20 PM »
spot on beaky .  ^^^

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    

Offline Homepin

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Not a business - A Passion!
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2010, 12:27:45 AM »
I really don't need to comment do I....................
Replacement Pinball PCBs that remain faithful to the originals

Offline ajlaird

• Forum Posts:
  • Greensborough, Melbourne
  • Go Ahead, Make My Day
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2010, 09:10:24 AM »

Touché

Offline Homepin

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2010, 10:51:17 AM »
Brett - there really is only one way to resolve issues with these brain dead morons. 100% ignore the idiotic things that they request that you do such as 'fax this and fax that to us to prove who you are"

The first time you attempt to comply they will 'lose' your fax and ask you to send it again. The second time you send it they will say 'insufficient evidence it is you' and this will go on - and on - and on - and on  - - - - untill you give up!!!!

This is their standard 'modus operandi' and is very well documented around the web (don't take my word for it - Goggle for yourself and you will see this is what they do to frustrate customers).

The best way to cook their goose and bypass all of this rot is to file a complaint with the Banking Ombudsman. It is quick and easy to do online and I guarantee that within 24hours of you doing that PP will mysteriously 'open' your account again.

Link is here:

http://forms.fos.org.au/OnlineDispute

Ignore all of the guff on the form that says "have you tried to resolve this issue with your service provider" - trust me, the BDSO is VERY much aware of the shady practices that PP get up to.

If for no other reason than raising awareness of these problems you should file a complaint because the more that do - the faster these con artists will be brought into line!

It's your call Brett...

PS My wife refused to believe me about just how shifty PP are until recently when a buyer of hers claimed 'item not received' simply because he could under PP rules so they took the $150 from her. She was livid and filed with the BFSO and PP gave her the $150 within 24hours as an 'ex gratia' payment!!! It does work.

Offline Extra Ball

• Read-Only
  • Forum Posts:
  • Newcastle
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2010, 12:12:17 PM »

I was almost disappointed with that post Mike, but a few posts later you came good  :lol

Offline thehaze

• Forum Posts:
  • Pennsylvania USA
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2010, 01:26:26 PM »
You have a Banking Ombudsman !  That is very cool.   

Offline Homepin

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2010, 01:50:35 PM »
You have a Banking Ombudsman !  That is very cool.   

We sure do and I can speak from experience when I say that PayPal are SHIT SCARED of the Banking Ombudsman as he can recommend to parliament that they impose sanctions on PP to control them and when you make a formal complaint PP will do ANYTHING to make you go away!!!

This is why I urge anyone with a beef against PP to make a formal complaint - it costs nothng, can be done online in a few minites and it irritates PP no end  #*#

Offline Extra Ball

• Read-Only
  • Forum Posts:
  • Newcastle
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2010, 03:06:32 PM »
I sent my complaint off a few mins ago Mike  *%*

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2010, 06:04:16 PM »

I was almost disappointed with that post Mike, but a few posts later you came good  :lol

EB, you are a funny bastard.   @.@  I almost pissed my friggin pants.  %.% %.%

But Mike is right, paypal sucks and under alot of new laws introduced by the Rudd Government over the past 12 months,
these various Ombudsmans Offices are sticking it right up the arse of every smarty who thinks they can bully the little guy.
A friend of ours wrote her car off and Suncorp would not pay. One phonecall and one form to the Ombudsmans Office for the
car insurance Industry, and she had a 20 grand payout cheque in a week.  ^^^

I did it recently over a bullshit electricity bill with the Elec Commission Ombudsmans office, and the bill was halved after just one complaint lodgement.

All we need now is a X-wife ombudsman, and I can sink that silly tart ! lol   ^^^ ^^^ ^^^

Offline Extra Ball

• Read-Only
  • Forum Posts:
  • Newcastle
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2010, 06:01:36 PM »

The best way to cook their goose and bypass all of this rot is to file a complaint with the Banking Ombudsman. It is quick and easy to do online and I guarantee that within 24hours of you doing that PP will mysteriously 'open' your account again.

Link is here:

http://forms.fos.org.au/OnlineDispute

Ignore all of the guff on the form that says "have you tried to resolve this issue with your service provider" - trust me, the BDSO is VERY much aware of the shady practices that PP get up to.

If for no other reason than raising awareness of these problems you should file a complaint because the more that do - the faster these con artists will be brought into line!

It's your call Brett...

PS My wife refused to believe me about just how shifty PP are until recently when a buyer of hers claimed 'item not received' simply because he could under PP rules so they took the $150 from her. She was livid and filed with the BFSO and PP gave her the $150 within 24hours as an 'ex gratia' payment!!! It does work.

bugger-all use my email was:

Dear Mr Willliams

I refer to your email addressed to info@fos.org.au dated 24 April 2010.

The Financial Ombudsman Service is a dispute resolution service offered as a free alternative to the courts for consumers with a claim for loss arising from the acts or omissions of a financial services provider.  The Ombudsman does not provide general financial or legal advice.

The Financial Ombudsman Service can only consider disputes regarding the actions of a financial services provider if that financial services provider is a member. Unfortunately, Ebay is not a member of the Financial Ombudsman Service.  For assistance, I suggest you contact the Department of Fair Trading or Consumer Affairs in your state or territory.

Yours faithfully

Registration Team

Financial Ombudsman Service.

Offline Redback

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2010, 09:28:31 PM »
Didnt freezing the paypal payment assist in getting your
Star Trek game from the US?

(still hanging for some video)

Red