Author Topic: LOOK AT THESE GUYS !  (Read 945 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
LOOK AT THESE GUYS !
« on: May 14, 2010, 06:13:30 PM »
A good friend of mine, who I have purchased quite a few pinball machines from here on the Gold Coast, has asked me to help him find some new homes for a load of machines that he has for sale.
3 or 4 months ago, my good friend bought in a container of machines from Europe, mainly high end pins to fill some orders for friends n collectors like myself.
We talked about the demand for machines like Circus Voltaire, Twilight Zone, Indianna Jones, Addams Family, Guns N Roses, Star Trek Next Generation and so on.

A number of the machines were presold, and quite a few have gone to new homes already. My friend had planned on fully shopping every single machine to a plug n play state, which he has done on quite a few of the high end machines, but he is busy building a new house and has become extra busy with his business committments which require alot of international travel, so he would now like to offer the remaining machines in a "as is" condition. Time to grab a deal for anyone wanting a new title. Photos will be made available with reasonable pricing, designed to save u a dollar. Shipping interstate is fine. Pickup is ok.

Generally, like any container pin, a good clean, a rubber kit n a few bulbs perhaps, maybe a fresh coin door,and away you go. If u dont mind getting your hands a little dirty, then you will be happy. If u want a machine that is fully shopped and glistening, then kindly contact the other professional sellers who cater for this enquiry. It is only fair you call around and speak to Mark C and Oscar, for example, who are both people i do business with and I ofcourse also highly reccomend.
In this advert, so to speak, most machines are fully working, unless the machine is being stripped for a full resto.
The machines for sale are

Safecracker - 1 x left-good condition
Twilight Zone - NOW SOLD
Indianna Jones - Now 2 x left, 2 x SOLD ALREADY- 2 X left have excellent playfields-typical cabinet fade-gun handles incl,inside pin
Addams Family - ALL SOLD
Circus Voltaire - ALL SOLD 1 X SOLD TODAY
Revenge from Mars Pinball 2000 - 1 x left-goodcondition-new cabinet decals wouldnt hurt
Star Wars Episode 1 - SOLD
Guns N Roses - 2 x left - will be sold fully shopped only
Star Trek Next Generation - ALL SOLD
Creature Black Lagoon - 2 left only, 1 x sold today
No Good Gofers - 1 x left-good condition
Dr Who - 1 x left-slightly faded cabinet 1 X SOLD TODAY
Jackbot - 1 x left -good condition
Roadshow- 1 x left-has some wear
Fishtales - SOLD
Theatre of Magic - SOLD
Diner - SOLD -

If u see something in the photos i missed, then enquire. My friend is looking for serious buyers who have $ to spend in the next few weeks to 1 x month.
Just PM me with your email address and mobile phone number. I will have the seller Martyn call u directly. .
My mate got me a great Godzilla in the container and a Theatre Magic for a good price, and we have reserved a Next Gen for my good mate Beaky. So its my turn to try n return the favour.
 Hopefully, my mate sells some pins, and hopefully the members can get a deal on a pin. My mate will be happy to provide photos to any serious buyers
Thanks for reading. Photos below.  ^^^
« Last Edit: May 15, 2010, 07:24:06 PM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
Re: LOOK AT THESE GUYS !
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2010, 06:18:28 PM »
few extra photos.

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2010, 06:21:37 PM »
more photos

Offline MartyJ

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2010, 06:28:45 PM »
Nice looking games there Cavey!

SC is a very fun and interesting game to play.  Don't see them come up too often!

Hmmmm.....CV   !!!

Offline ajlaird

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Greensborough, Melbourne
  • Go Ahead, Make My Day
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2010, 08:15:22 PM »
Certainly some interesting titles there - I don't imagine he will have too much trouble moving them on.

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2010, 08:47:56 PM »

I think it would be fairer for the prices on each machine to be stated, and if members are interested, they can call PM you or call the seller.

Sorry if this seems a bit harsh, but (Admin hat on), past private sales have included prices.
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline Extra Ball

• Read-Only
  • Forum Posts:
  • Newcastle
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2010, 08:50:26 PM »
Fair call Nino, am sure it serves to keep matters civil and sane as well.
 ()

So many containers coming-in, Australia is really on the map for pins now  *%*

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2010, 12:00:54 AM »
I will have a chat to my friend Martyn.

In fact, out of fairness to both Mark and Oscar, I have done the post the exact same way those guys have, without pricing, to be fair to both of those gents who may be in negotiation, to sell a pin to a member etc. All sellers are advertising machines, not prices, to keep price wars away. This is the fairest way. Advertise stock, not prices. Prices can be obtained discreetly, on a one on one basis, just like the other gents have done with success. Fair Call ?

In any event, and only with seller, and moderator approval, (seller being my friend, as well as Mark and Oscar for example) I will only organise to publicly list prices, that will give an indicitive price of between X and X, espescially due to the fact there are doubles or triples of some titles, and each machines condition varies.
But i feel, continuing on, with the same formula that the other sellers have used, is the fairest for all parties.

** I note, i have bought machines in the past from martyn b, mark c and oscar for example and continue to do so.  I will always highly reccommend all of these sellers because i have found all of these sellers to be honest, reliable and a great asset to this hobby. Long Live Pinball.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2010, 01:39:38 AM by Caveoftreasures »

Offline Extra Ball

• Read-Only
  • Forum Posts:
  • Newcastle
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2010, 08:42:08 AM »
Oscar shouldave listed prices in my opinion.

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2010, 09:57:21 AM »
Update.

A few people have asked who Martyn uses to transport the machines.
He uses Dutts Transport like I have and we find them excellent.

Also, Martyn is a member on the AP forum (flipper) and has been for apx 3 or 4 months.
Martyn asked me to help out with the loading of the photos and with the posting cause i know the site back to front.
I will get Martyn to jump on the forum and introduce himself to you guys. Martyns addicted to the love of pinballs like the rest of us. lol  ^^^

Offline v8racefan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2010, 02:56:30 PM »
Oscar shouldave listed prices in my opinion.

I agree, if ya want to list items on a public forum for sale, just list the prices, this would save alot of stuffing around with pm's and phone calls, texts etc?? even if the price is stated as a range from X to X?  !@#

just my opinion 
Pinballs in my collection Elvira, Stern Grand Prix, Bally Corvette, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Judge Dredd, Black Rose and Data East Guns n Roses.

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2010, 04:15:05 PM »
One of the reasons sellers dont list prices, is when a buyer wants to buy a pinball machine, it can be ordered in different ways, which can change the price dramatically. Does the seller list 4 different prices next to the machine ?

example Indianna Jones

Indianna Jones Unshopped- straight off the container - no plug/power supply changes or checks (X price $$$$)
Indianna Jones Unshopped - all faults rectified- but dot matrix with missing lines (X price $$$$)
Indianna Jones Fully Shopped - all faults rectified -all new new rubbers/globes/new legs/new dot matrix (X price $$$$)
Indianna Jones Fully Shopped - all faults rectified - new everything incl new coindoor- fully redecalled with new cabinet decals etc (X price $$$$)
Indianna Jones Fully shopped with LEDS everywhere (X price $$$$)

So its not that simple to just list one price.
Thats why most sellers list their stock available without prices, because everyone wants their pin a certain way. A simple email or phone call to any seller will provide an answer to your specific enquiry and requirements. Hope that helps.  ^^^

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
UPDATES - LOOK AT THESE GUYS
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2010, 06:27:33 PM »
Twilight Zone - NOW SOLD
Indianna Jones - Now 2 x left, 2 x SOLD ALREADY- 2 X left have excellent playfields-typical cabinet fade-gun handles incl,inside pin
Addams Family - ALL SOLD
Circus Voltaire - ALL SOLD 1 X SOLD TODAY
Revenge from Mars Pinball 2000 - 1 x left-goodcondition-new cabinet decals wouldnt hurt
Star Wars Episode 1 - SOLD
Star Trek Next Generation - ALL SOLD
Creature Black Lagoon - 2 left only, 1 x sold today
Dr Who - 1 x left-slightly faded cabinet 1 X SOLD TODAY
Jackbot - 1 x left -good condition
Fishtales - SOLD
Theatre of Magic - SOLD
Diner - SOLD -
« Last Edit: May 15, 2010, 07:15:25 PM by Caveoftreasures »

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2010, 09:01:07 PM »
Machines Still Available

Revenge from Mars Pinball 2000 - 1 x left-good condition-new cabinet decals wouldnt hurt-playfield good
Creature Black Lagoon - 2 left only- holograms fine- good playfields
Dr Who - 1 x left-slightly faded cabinet -good playfield
Jackbot - 1 x left -good condition-good playfield

Offline Prince

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2010, 05:43:34 PM »
Yet to play SafeCracker. Does anyone know where there might be one on site in Melbourne??
SC.